TAll DLC save file has all of the dlc that can be obtained from the treasures of previous dlc maps, so you don’t have to go out and acquire it yourself. You begin at Rattay and the major plot is never mentioned. More information may be found in the entire description.
All DLC save file
PERMISSIONS AND CREDITS
Credits and distribution rights
- Assets of other users: All of the assets in this file are either the author’s or free-to-use modder’s resources.
- Upload authorization: Under no circumstances are you permitted to upload this material to other websites.
- Permission to modify: You may alter my files and distribute bug fixes or enhancements without seeking permission or credit from me.
- Permission to convert: Under no circumstances are you permitted to convert this file for use in other games.
- Permission to utilize assets: You may use the materials in this file without asking permission or crediting me.
- Asset usage authorization in purchased mods/files: You are not permitted to utilize All DLC save file assets from this file in any modifications or files that are offered for a fee on Steam Workshop or other platforms.
- Permission to utilize assets in mods/files that earn donation points: If your modifications utilize my All DLC save file materials, you must get permission to earn Donation Points.
The author points out that this is just a save file. You may utilize All DLC save file, and if a save data editor appears, you are free to experiment with it. Just don’t post it anywhere else.
Credits should be filed
I said in the description that I made this save using some of the modifications available on this site. All credit for such modifications belongs to their authors and makers. Thank you very much!
This save file contains all of the DLC items available from Treasures of Past DLC. You will begin in Ratay, and the main plot will be unaffected. Additionally, in the trunk, you will discover some of the goods I stole/looted in the tutorial. When you load the game, you will be in the miller’s chamber. Check the inventory to see what’s available. and from there you may move the plot forward.
📥 Download All DLC save file
Place the save file (.whs file) in C:\Users\[Your Windows Accountname]\Saved Games\kingdomcome\playline0 or whatever playline you are on.
Some portions of the map have been explored, and I used the following modifications to create this save file, so you may need them. I haven’t tested without those modifications, so if someone could kindly check for that, that would be great.
1. No Fog Of War
2. Sectorial Lockpicking
3. Unlimited Saving ( this might be mandatory. )
4. Unlimited Weight ( you might really need this. combined weight of all dlc items is about 180.)
5. Texture Streaming Improvements ( this immensely helped me to run around without getting a lot of stutters as i’m running a low end machine.)
The credit for the aforementioned modifications belongs to the authors of each mod.
Incase you want to get more fascinating mods: