Always Raining Mod brings Sterling, Mia, and Henry, as well as 13 new recipes, events, and over 1000 lines of conversation, are included in this heartwarming Custom NPC micro expansion. The valley does not get any further rain. For the sake of East Scarp!
Always Raining Mod
|Anti-Social NPCs||Allows Mia and Henry to be temporary anti-social NPCs|
|Content Patcher||Nothing happens without CP|
|Custom Companions||Loads Max into the game|
|Custom Fixed Dialogue||(Optional) Fixes, adds and customizes extra dialogue|
|Custom Gift Dialogue Utillity||Provides mechanical functionality|
|Custom NPC Fixes||No more funky NPC behavior!|
|East Scarp||Where the Cooper’s live!|
|Json Assets||Loads all custom food into the game|
|Mail Framework Mod||Adds all ARV Mail|
|Miss Coriel’s Unique Courtship Response CORE||(Optional) Adds extra dialogue instanses for various occasions|
|TMXL Map Toolkit||Loads Spouse Rooms|
PERMISSIONS AND CREDITS
Credits and permission to distribute
- Assets of other users: The author owns all of the assets in this file, or they’re from free-to-use modder’s resources.
- Permission to upload: Under no circumstances are you permitted to upload this Always Raining Mod material to any other website.
- Permission to make changes: Before you may make changes to my files to make them better, you must first seek permission from me.
- Permission to convert: Under no circumstances are you permitted to convert this Always Raining Mod file for use in other games.
- Permission to utilize an asset: Before you may use any of the materials in this file, you must first receive permission from me.
- In mods/files that are being sold, asset usage authorization is required: This file’s assets may not be used in any modifications or files that are sold for money on Steam Workshop or other platforms.
- Permission to utilize assets in modifications and files that earn contribution points: If your modifications utilize my assets, you will not be able to earn Donation Points for them.
Notes from the author
This author hasn’t included any more information about Always Raining Mod file permissions.
Give credit where credit is due
In this file, the author has not given credit to anybody else.
- Fixed a bug that prevented you from seeing one of Sterling’s last events (and hence from progressing his tale).
- For compatibility with Shaved Ice and Frozen Treats, “Fruit Parfait” was changed to “Berry Parfait.”
- The ARV Crew has sent 5 new letters.
- I made Sterling’s cheat sheet (it’s in the posts!)
- The RSV Ember of Resolutions problem has been fixed!
- SMAPI was irritated by my version and refused to load ARV.
Have you ever felt like you were on your own? Adrift? It’s OK to have no idea what the next stage of your life will bring. After all, we’re all so caught up in our own thoughts that we forget to interact with others around us. Always Raining Mod is about learning to develop via the people in our lives, learning to live with ourselves when we can’t love ourselves, and a ridiculous lot of puns.
New custom NPCs
Come spend some time with the Coopers!
Only Sterling is currently marryable, while Mia and Henry are antisocial NPCs.
Meet Sterling, a 27-year-old guy who has just returned to the Valley following a bad run at Zuzu City. He’s temporarily returned home and is staying with his cousin Henry in the hopes of making a fresh start. When letting go of a beer bottle is more difficult than ever.
Henry, Sterling’s somewhat younger cousin who works on a farm near Grampleton, is the focus of this episode. While he has moved away from home to live with Mia and, more lately, Sterling, he still works on the family farm every day. He’s a workaholic, so you’ll have a hard time locating him at home.
Meet Mia, a 26-year-old Agronomist from Gallus City working on a contract in Grampleton who has a passion for gardening, beautifully designed cuisine, and is the Cooper House’s certified single brain cell. A young lady with a straight head and broad shoulders navigating the challenges of her own gender identification.
An immersive storyline
Always Raining Mod in Stardew Valley will tell the story of the three main protagonists. Sterling’s tale is included in this initial release, which includes +10 heart events (varying from 0 to 10 hearts – DOUBLE the amount in vanilla), over 60 costumes, letters, 100 locational notes, and more!
13+ new recipes
Enjoy the Cooper family’s happiness with Mia’s cute cooking, Sterling’s cocktails, and Henry’s family recipes! Please keep in mind that some of these are delivered by Mia and Henry and so cannot be collected until their marriageable statuses are released. They are, however, all already a part of the game!
Always Raining Mod is SVE compatible, as are Stardew Valley Expanded, Ridgeside Village, and Zuzu City. As well as any other expansion mod. Please notify us of any incompatibility.
Immersive Shane and Shane in General — Due to the way ARV handles conversation, it is compatible with Immersive Shane or any Immersive character. However!
Sterling’s narrative works best when you max up his hearts first, then Shane’s. It won’t be as immersive if you don’t.
- First and foremost, I’d want to thank Lemurka t, who hosted Always Raining Mod and has been at my side throughout the modding process from the beginning. Despite the fact that I was new to modding when I started working on Always Raining Mod.
- Many thanks to Jiggs, my mod partner and Henry’s writer. Who helped me bring my mod back from the brink of permanent hiatus and motivated me to keep going every day!
- Many thanks to Arknir, who held my hand through every single one of Always Raining Mod’s events, as well as edited, tested, and debugged many of them. As well as for being my closest buddy in the midst of this chaotic modding atmosphere.
- Many thanks to Yoms, who has been my tutor in everything non-mod creation and has assisted me in creating the lovely images on this Always Raining Mod page!
- Thank you to Erin, who was my cheerleader and number one supporter long before Always Raining Mod was anything more than Sterling’s photographs, much alone popular! To Obamoose, who held my hand through beginner mistakes and organized the entirety of Always Raining Mod’s code, to Max, my n1 cheerleader, to Airyn, who helped me navigate Mia, grow confident in my love for her, and compatibility, to Cal, who was always critical but it always helped me through so much, to Tia and Lani and Reb and Jay and Kedi and Bili and Tai, and the entire UNA community for being there for this Always Raining Mod every step of the way!
- Many thanks to Yeraclya, my beta tester. Who had all the unfun duties of making sure everything functioned and always hurried to help me even before this mod was even uploaded!
- Blueberry, for allowing me to be inspired by her stunning, exquisite Always Raining Mod pages!
- Many thanks to Shark Senpai, who was the first to advise me to go ahead and do it.
- Thank you to the whole Stardew Valley modding community for your support and kindness.
To our dearest farmers! If you are finding more Stardew Valley mods,
here’s some pieces you may also love: