Arclight Skyrim Special Edition is a shock spell pack designed to be balanced around vanilla spells.
Arclight for SSE
This mod does not have any known dependencies other than the base game.
Mods requiring this file
|BURP Spell Tomes Patches||For the Arclight patch|
|Miscellaneous Skyrim Unbound Addons|
|Paradigm – A Quick Start Overhaul||Required for Extended edition|
|Praedy’s Staves AIO Patch Hub|
|Serana Dead Sexy – Fiendish Friends – Dark Magus Coven|
|Soul Gems 2 Spell Tomes||For the Darenii patch|
PERMISSIONS AND CREDITS
Credits and distribution permission
- Assets of other users: All of the assets in this file are either the author’s or free-to-use modder’s resources.
- Upload authorization: Under no circumstances may you upload this material to other websites.
- Permission to modify: You may alter my files and provide bug patches or enhancements as long as you acknowledge me as the original inventor.
- Permission to convert: You are free to convert this file to work with other games as long as you credit me as the file’s developer.
- Permission to utilize an asset: You may use the materials in this file without asking permission as long as you credit me.
- Asset use authorization in purchased mods/files: This file’s assets may not be used in any modifications or files that are sold for money on Steam Workshop or other platforms.
- Permission to utilize assets in mods/files that earn donation points: If your modifications use my materials, you may earn Donation Points for them.
Notes from the Author
This author has made no further remarks about file permissions.
This author has not credited anyone else in this file
Changed visuals on Body spell, should fix the weapon stays in hand bug.
Fixed spell xp gain
Spells should now be also sold from Niranye fence.
Textures are now BC7.
Arclight is a shock spell pack designed to be balanced around vanilla spells.
Spells that add damage to your melee attacks have a base damage of 10. Their damage is increased on heavy attacks and is more effective on two-handed weapons than one-handed. The spells do not stack with spells that do the same from my other mods.
How to get them:
Spells, Scrolls and Staves are sold by Niranye (Windhelm).
[Requires SPID] Spells, Scrolls and Staves can be found on Altmer.
?Download Arclight Skyrim Special Edition
Arclight only edits Chests to distribute spells, scrolls and staves. If you use other mods that also touch them, you may need to patch them.
Arclight was created to be used together with Mysticism and Adamant, but they are not mandatory.
SPID file included to enable certain spells for npcs. It does not distribute spells and is not required when the spells are not added to npcs.