Typical trainer with a collision visualizer and a dev menu. This is an early build of the trainer, more features coming soon!
Atomic Heart Trainer
PERMISSIONS AND CREDITS
Credits and distribution rights
- Assets of other users: This author has not said whether or not they utilised assets from other writers.
- Upload authorization: Under no circumstances may you upload this Atomic Heart Trainer to other websites.
- Permission to modify: You must obtain my permission before modifying my files in order to enhance them.
- Permission to convert: Under no circumstances are you permitted to convert this Atomic Heart Trainer file for use in other games.
- Permission to utilize an asset: You must obtain my permission before using any of the materials in this Atomic Heart Trainer file.
- Asset use authorization in purchased mods/files: You are not permitted to utilize assets from this file in any modifications or files sold for money on Steam Workshop or other sites.
- Permission to utilize assets in mods/files that earn donation points: If your modifications use my materials, you may earn Donation Points for them.
Notes from the Author
This author has made no further remarks about file permissions.
This author has not credited anyone else in this file
- Collision and volume visualizer
- Dev Menu
- Save/Load pos
- Change time dilation
- Player coordinates and velocity overlay
- [F2] – Toggle debug camera
- [Enter] – exit debug camera & tp player
- [F3] – DMG Visualizer (experimental)
- [F3 + Shift] – Toggle collision volumes
- [F4] – Change time dilation
- [F5] – Save pos
- [F6] – Load pos
- [F8] – Visualize trigger volumes
- [Numpad1] – Toggle Debug Menu (Esc to exit)
- [H] – Show help (this)
Note: for collision visualization, press F3+Shift and F8
Important note: If you want to use “Toggle volumes”, the Shift + F3 volumes:
Add these 2 lines:
Don’t have a numpad? follow these steps to rebind the debug menu or any other numpad keys:
- Navigate to “%localappdata%\AtomicHeart\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\” and open “Engine.ini”.
- Scroll down and add the following lines:
This will rebind the debug menu to the number 9, not the numpad.
You can rebind it to any other key you desire, for more details visit: UE4-KeyBinds. (scroll down a bit for keybindings)
⚠️ABOUT DEV MENU: The debug/dev menu was created by the devs and the trainer simply toggles it,
the trainer has no control over the actual dev menu and its functionality.
Don’t complain about the dev menu… as it’s not part of the actual trainer.
|Make sure you back up your save file before using this mod, especially the debug menu.|
I’m not responsible for any progress loss or/and achievements completions, so keep a backup prior to using it.