Auto completes the Alohomora Minigame on any difficulty.
Auto Skip Alohomora Minigame
|UE4SS-RE (XInput)||Required script loader|
PERMISSIONS AND CREDITS
Credits and distribution rights
- Assets of other users: All of the assets in this file are either the author’s or free-to-use modder’s resources.
- Upload authorization: Under no circumstances may you upload this material to other websites.
- Permission to modify: You must obtain my permission before modifying my files in order to enhance them.
- Permission to convert: Under no circumstances are you permitted to convert this file for use in other games.
- Permission to utilize an asset: You must obtain my permission before using any of the materials in this file.
- Asset use authorization in purchased mods/files: This file’s assets may not be used in any modifications or files that are sold for money on Steam Workshop or other platforms.
- Permission to utilize assets in mods/files that earn donation points: You cannot earn Donation Points for your modifications if they use my materials.
Notes from the Author
This author has made no further remarks about file permissions.
This author has not credited anyone else in this file
- Auto Skip Alohomora Minigame Version 2.3.0
- Now uses a HookManager to make sure everything stays hooked into at all times!
- Auto Skip Alohomora Minigame Version 2.2.0
- Alternative notification during startup – using my shared library that I use across my mods
- Auto Skip Alohomora Minigame Version 2.1.6
- Disables preincluded UE4SS mods as they may cause performance/stability issues!
- Auto Skip Alohomora Minigame Version 2.1.5
- Fix for duplicate hooks, same thing otherwise
- Auto Skip Alohomora Minigame Version 2.1.4
- Alternative way too hook into functions, hopefully this will be more reliable. Sorry guys 🙁
- Auto Skip Alohomora Minigame Version 2.1.3
- Hotfix for a scenario where the script wouldn’t properly hook
- Auto Skip Alohomora Minigame Version 2.1.2
- UE4SS Version Checker, requires UE4SS Experimental or higher (2.3.1 Hotfix no longer supported)
- Auto Skip Alohomora Minigame Version 2.1.1
- Hopefully a little bit more stable
- Auto Skip Alohomora Minigame Version 2.1.0
- Different way to hook, same thing – less console errors – also no longer in BETA
- Auto Skip Alohomora Minigame Version 2.0.1-beta
- Hotfix to avoid unlocking twice
- Auto Skip Alohomora Minigame Version 2.0-beta
- Immediately skips the puzzle after interacting with it – can have some janky transitions though
- Auto Skip Alohomora Minigame Version 1.1.2
- Slimmer version, same thing (less to break)
- Auto Skip Alohomora Minigame Version 1.1.1
- Hotfix to hopefully get rid of crashing
- Version 1.1.0
- Should now work on quest related locks (tested on Poppy Egg Cage)
- Version 1.0.2
- AutoUnlock now works with Doors, Cages and Chests
- Version 1.0.1
- Temporary version: disables the auto unlock feature for cages and chests
- Version 1.0
- Base version, automatically finishes the minigame on any difficulty
Automatically finishes the Alohomora minigame on any difficulty.
*now immediately leaves the puzzle after interacting with it – but can cause some flickering during transition
- Download the latest XInput Version of UE4SS (Scroll down to assets & look for UE4SS_Xinput_X.X.X.zip)
- Extract the contents of UE4SS into: *\HogwartsLegacy\Phoenix\Binaries\Win64
- Move SkipAlohomoraMinigame, shared and mods.txt into the Mods Folder from UE4SS: *\HogwartsLegacy\Phoenix\Binaries\Win64\Mods (overwrite existing files if needed)
- Disable any UE4SS included mods that you don’t want by removing them from the Mods folder or modifying the mods.txt and setting their value to 0! (If you did copy over the mods.txt file you don’t need to do this step!)
If you want to disable the UE4SS Console from showing while playing the game simply edit the UE4SS-settings.ini (*\HogwartsLegacy\Phoenix\Binaries\Win64\UE4SS-settings.ini) and search for console, then set values relevant to it to 0 (see screenshot below)
📥Download AUTOHOMORA – Auto Skip Alohomora Minigame
- Hogwarts Legacy Save Game Editor
- Hogwarts Legacy Realism Overhaul
- Hogwarts Legacy Unofficial FPS Hotfix – Ascendio