Battle Damaged Darth Vader mob will replace Darth’s Vader default appearances with a new skin. Battle Damaged skin with a new style which includes a helmetless, cracked helmet, and full helmet, and more.
Battle Damaged Darth Vader
- Frosty 1.0.6 Alpha
Mods requiring Battle Damaged Darth Vader file
- Darth Bane audio overhaul: Optional Sparks and Smoke VFX
PERMISSIONS AND CREDITS
Other client’s resources:
The assets in the file belong to the author, some are from allowed-to-utilize modder’s assets. So if you want to use the assets, don’t forget to seek permission
Don’t upload the file to other websites in any cases
You are allowed to modify the file to improve it with the creator permission
You are not allowed to convert this file to work on other games under any circumstances
Resource use authorization
Get authorization from me before you are permitted to utilize any of the resources in this document.
Asset use permission (for mods/file are bring sold):
No! Don’t allow to everyone use assets from this file in any mobs/files even it’s being sold. For the money, it uses on Steam Workshop or other platforms.
Resource use authorization in mods/records that procure gifts focuses:
You are not permitted to acquire Donation Points for your mods in the event that they utilize my resources.
❗️ Some notes from Author:
This author has not provided any additional notes regarding file permissions
⭕️ Credit file:
- Sorox: Face textures
- Schnick: Cloth Mesh Import
Battle Damaged Darth Vader Version 1.8
- Added optional file for smoke/spark particle FX
Disable direct X12 in graphic settings before launching the game with mobs
Battle Damaged Darth Vader Features:
- There are three versions that were created in this skin: Helmetless – cracked helmet – full helmet.
Some changes in this mob:
- Breathing in-game replaced with Vader’s iconic damaged breathing SFX
- Head mesh is Anakin’s imported over the BaseMaleHead.
- Everything is independent, so it should not have issues with other mods unless they also edit Vader’s model and textures.
- UI Icons is customized
Special send my thank to:
- Gman: he worked very hard with the Frosty tools
- SIRME: helping test and assisting me with learning Frosty
- CosmicDreams for assisting me with SFX replacement
- Sorox for the burnt head textures
- Schnick: the cloth mesh import help
- Dulana and Mophead for the spark/smoke VFX