Hi, I made these illustrations RDR2 RX 580 settings since I observed bunches of recordings on Red Dead Redemption 2 execution and quality so I figured a few groups might want to get the best settings for 60+ fps with RX 580
RDR2 RX 580 settings
Minimum System Requirements for Red Dead Redemption 2:
- OS: Windows 7 – Service Pack 1 (6.1.7601)
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-2500K / AMD FX-6300
- Memory: 8GB
- Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 770 2GB / AMD Radeon R9 280 3GB
- HDD Space: 150GB
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible
PERMISSIONS AND CREDITS
Credits and distribution permission:
- Other client’s resources: Every one of the resources in this RDR2 RX 580 settings file have a place with the creator, or are from allowed-to-utilize modder’s assets.
- Transfer consent: You can transfer this RDR2 RX 580 settings file to different destinations yet you should acknowledge me as the maker of the record.
- Adjustment consent: You are permitted to adjust my documents and delivery bug fixes or develop the highlights insofar as you acknowledge me as the first maker.
- Transformation consent: You can change this RDR2 RX 580 settings file over to work with different games as long as you acknowledge me as the maker of the document.
- Resource use authorization: You are permitted to utilize the resources in this record without authorization as long as you credit me.
- Resource use authorization in mods/documents that are being sold: You are permitted to utilize the resources in this record in mods/documents that are being sold, for cash, on Steam Workshop or different stages.
- Resource use authorization in mods/records that procure gift focuses: You are permitted to acquire Donation Points for your mods in the event that they utilize my resources.
This creator has not given any extra notes with respect to document authorizations
This author has not credited anyone else in this RDR2 RX 580 settings file.
Red Dead Redemption 2 is fueled by Rockstar Game’s inside created RAGE motor, which was first utilized in Grand Theft Auto IV, and has been widely moved up to control Grand Theft Auto V. The variant that powers Red Dead Redemption 2 has been refined considerably further, and has brought support for genuinely based delivering, volumetric mists and mist, predetermined worldwide light, and backing for Vulkan delivering API.
RDR2 RX 580 settings is graphics settings for anyone who has a graphics card RX 580 or something equal to it. Creator made those settings to look awesome but also bring a good performance so you can enjoy the game as much as you can. You can play with the settings a little but I would leave it how it is.
- The file includes system.xml [Graphics Settings] and a README.txt [for anyone who doesn’t know how to put these graphics settings in the game]
- The save game folder is located in Documents/Rockstar Games/Red Dead Redemption 2/Settings
- Always make a backup of your original file!
About the game
Red Dead Redemption 2 is a activity experience game created and distributed by Rockstar Games. The game is the third section in the Red Dead series. The game’s story is set in 1899, in a fictionalized portrayal of the American wilderness, otherwise called the Wild West, and follows the existence of a criminal Arthur Morgan, who is an individual from the Van der Linde posse. The match dominated a few honors, including Game of the Year grant, and is viewed as perhaps the best round of the advanced age.
If you’re still looking for more Red Dead Redemption 2 mods, don’t skip these pieces: