The main purpose of this Better Matchmaking Plugin is to disable timeout when looking for a quest using “Join Request”. Besides, the player will never see the annoying “Failed to join quest session” message again. This mod also disables Region Lock.
Nowmods requirement these mods:
- Custom In-Game Mod Menu API – Optional
Credits and distribution rights
- Assets of other users:
All of the assets in this Better Matchmaking file are either the author’s or free-to-use modder’s resources.
- Upload authorization:
You are permitted to upload this file to other websites as long as you credit me as the creator of the file.
- Permission to modify:
You may alter my files and provide bug fixes or enhancements as long as you credit me as the original creator.
- Permission to convert:
You are allowed to convert this Better Matchmaking file to work with other games in any case.
- Permission to utilize assets:
You are allowed to use the materials in this file without permission as long as you credit me.
- Asset usage authorization in purchased mods/files:
You are permitted to utilize assets from this file in any modifications or files that are offered for a fee on Steam Workshop or other platforms.
- Permission to utilize assets in mods/files that earn donation points:
You are not allowed to earn Donation Points for your modifications if they utilize my materials.
Notes from the Author
This author has made no additional notes about file permissions.
This author has not credited anyone else in this file
- Version 2.2
- Added Native Customization Menu, Hide Network Errors option and Hide Online Warning option.
- Version 2.1.1
- Fixed Timeout Fix for Rampage Quests.
- Version 2.1
- Added Region Lock Fix.
- Version 2.0
- Initial Release.
Search for a quest using “Join Request” by default, Monster Hunter Rise game will limit search duration to 60s. Then the search is timed out and shows the message “Failed to join quest session”
Better Matchmaking can disable Region Lock!
- GitHub: https://github.com/GreenComfyTea/MHR-Better-Matchmaking
- Donate Creator:Donate
- Install REFramework
- [Optional] Install Custom In-Game Mod Menu API (Optional)
- Download the mod
- Extract the mod from the archive and place it in the MonsterHunterRise folder.
How to use
- Open REFramework menu by pressing Insert key (default one);
- Go to “Script Generated UI” tab;
- Go to “Better Matchmaking” tab and configure it if needed.
Or (if Custom In-Game Mod Menu API is installed):
- Go to in-game Options Menu;
- Open Mods Menu;
- Open “Better Matchmaking” and configure it if needed.
Let’s check out more Monster Hunter Rise mods: