New weapon – Black Unicorn Witcher 3 Katana from Cyberpunk 2077. The razor-like cutting edge is pretty much as hardhearted as death itself, the gatekeeper is molded from premium materials and the handle is made so stunningly it has a place in a historical center.
Black Unicorn Katana from Cyberpunk 2077
PERMISSIONS AND CREDITS
Credits and distribution permission
- Other client’s resources: Every one of the resources in this record have a place with the creator, or are from allowed-to-utilize modder’s assets.
- Transfer authorization: You are not permitted to transfer this Black Unicorn Witcher 3 mod to different locales under any conditions.
- Adjustment authorization: You should get authorization from me before you are permitted to adjust my Black Unicorn Witcher 3 mod to further develop it.
- Transformation consent: You are not permitted to change this record over to deal with different games under any conditions.
- Resource use authorization: You should get authorization from me before you are permitted to utilize any of the resources in this document.
- Resource use authorization in mods/records that are being sold: You are not permitted to utilize resources from this record in any mods/documents that are being sold, for cash, on Steam Workshop or different stages.
- Resource use consent in mods/records that procure gift focuses: You are not permitted to acquire Donation Points for your mods in the event that they utilize my resources.
This creator has not given any extra notes in regards to document consents
This author has not credited anyone else in this file
This Black Unicorn Witcher 3 mod adds another weapon to the game – Black Unicorn Katana from Cyberpunk 2077. It may very well be purchased in 3 better places. At Hattori’s home, ofieri vendor and grandmaster smith in Toussaint. Katana’s harm and level is scaled to the player’s level during purchasing. Mod is viable with NG+.
Johnny’s glasses come as a bonus.
Console command to add steel katana: additem (‘Black Unicorn Steel’)
Console command to add silver katana: additem (‘Black Unicorn Silver’)
Console command to add Johnny’s glasses: additem (‘Johnnys Glasses’)
Extract Black Unicorn Witcher 3 mod and put dlcBlackUnicorn folder into the dlc folder in your Witcher 3 directory.
Despite the fact that it was delivered five years prior, The Witcher 3 keeps on holding an extremely dynamic player base. The game has many hours worth of content that players can insight, from side missions to agreements to even uncommon things they can obtain to help them on ‘the path’. However the game permits players to explore different avenues, Black Unicorn Witcher 3 regarding their playstyles, a trusty sword is consistently valuable when bombs, elixirs, and signs run out.
About the original Black Unicorn Katana
|Weight||2.81 Tw3 weight brown.svg|
|Effects||+1-12% Aard Sign intensity|
+5% Chance to cause bleeding
The Black Unicorn is a level 46 sword and players should be essentially at the necessary level to fashion and utilize the sword. The sword is by and large intended to be utilized late game, however for players who are lacking in persistence, there are ways they can step up quicker. Players should finish as much side substance as possible, for example, taking on side missions and witcher contracts or taking an interest in Gwent competitions, and so on.
To help them on their objective, they can prepare Witcher blades that add reward insight from killing foes. Players can likewise prepare prizes on Roach that add a reward to encounters acquired. Finishing experiences like drawing at a Place of Power or freeing a region likewise add to acquiring experience focuses. When the players have sufficient experience, focus and have stepped up, they can produce the Black Unicorn Witcher 3.
If you are looking for more The Witcher 3 mods, check out these ones right here: