Charm editor and item cheat mod for support Monster Hunter Rise game, which includes all items cheat, Zenny/Points editor.
Charm Editor and Item Cheat
This Charm Editor and Item Cheat mod does not have any known dependencies other than the base game.
Nowmods requiring this file:
Mods requiring this file:
|Chinese Lang for Charm Editor and Item Cheat||Japanese Lang for Charm Editor and Item Cheat|
|MHR charm json to txt converter||Traditional Chinese Lang for Charm Editor and Item Cheat|
PERMISSIONS AND CREDITS
Credits and distribution rights
- Assets of other users:
All of the assets in this Charm Editor and Item Cheat file are either the author’s or free-to-use modder’s resources.
- Upload authorization:
You are not permitted to upload this file to other websites in any case.
- Permission to modify:
You may alter my files and provide bug fixes or enhancements as long as you acknowledge me as the original inventor.
- Permission to convert:
You are not allowed to convert this file to work with other games in any case
- Permission to utilize assets:
You are permitted to use the materials in this file without permission as long as you credit the creator.
- Asset usage authorization in purchased mods/files:
You are permitted to utilize assets from this file in any modifications or files that are offered for a fee on Steam Workshop or other platforms.
- Permission to utilize assets in mods/files that earn donation points:
You are allowed to earn Donation Points for your modifications if they utilize my materials.
Explore a charm editor for Monster Hunter Rise, please make sure to backup your SaveFile before using this mod.
Your Savedata is located at
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\[yourusernumber]\1446780\remote\OR
- This mod is not a SAVE EDITOR per see, but an in-memory Data Editor
- The game has sanity checks, it will delete illegal charms
– Charm Editor (Rarity, Skills, Skill levels, Slots)
– All Items Cheat (“Get X amount of each item)
– Zenny/Kamura Points Editor
– Itembox Editor
REFramework version only:
– HR Editor
– Loadout Deleter
You HAVE TO install REFramework for this to work!
Installation: Extract the Archive into “Monster Hunter Rise\reframework\plugins”
- After applying the REFramework, the menu is a bit open slightly.
- Automatically has the same display language as your game and will switch accordingly when you change it.
First Open the game and load it into a SAVE.
- Item Editor: Cheat item: you need to enter an amount and then click the “Run Script” button. Besides, you can either custom the amount of all of the items in your box or add all of the items in the game.
- Charm Editor:
- Click the “Read Equipment Box” button, and it will show a list of all of the charms currently in your possession.
- From there you can either:
Select one from the dropdown list, make your changes, then hit “Save”.
Click the “Add New” button to add an empty charm to your item box, select it from the dropdown, and make your edits.
Sunbreak legal charm spreadsheet:
Here has a spreadsheet documenting legal values for charm: Click here
Zenny/Kamura Points Editor: just enter the desired amount of Zenny/Points, then click the respective “Set” button.
Itembox Editor: click the “Read Itembox” button, and you can make any of the changes you want.
(No item is indicated by the
I_Unclassified_None Item type.)
When you are done clicking, don’t forget the “Save Itembox” button.
Not only support English but this Charm Editor and Item Cheat mod also have added new languages.
- Alongside the exe you will find a “lang” folder. There are 3 files include: English.ini, items_English.csv, skills_English.csv.
The .ini file contains bindings for GUI Elements like button names, etc.
The “items_Language” file contains item names.
The “skills_Language” file contains skill names.
How to add a new language in Charm Editor and Item Cheat mod:
Copy these files and rename them according to your target language. Example (German):
Next step, you can custom these files accordingly. The CSV files can be opened in Excel/Google sheets to make editing easier.
Note: In the items file, any item that doesn’t have a proper name is marked as such using “N/A”. Not recommended to change the names in the second column of the items. As the tool will fall back to these names if the third column does not have an item name defined.
Source Code: https://github.com/Fexty12573/mhr-charm-item-editor