This Claire Redfield Battlesuit Costume mod adds a Battlesuit for Claire similar to Jill’s in Resident Evil 5.
Claire Redfield Battlesuit Costume
Claire Redfield Battlesuit Costume requires Fluffy Manager 5000 for installing
PERMISSIONS AND CREDITS
Credits and distribution rights
- Assets of other users: This author has not stated whether or not they used assets created by other authors.
- Upload authorization: Under no circumstances are you permitted to upload this Claire Redfield Battlesuit Costume file to other websites.
- Permission to modify: You must obtain my permission before modifying my Claire Redfield Battlesuit Costume files in order to improve them.
- Permission to convert: Under no circumstances are you permitted to convert this file for use in other games.
- Permission to use assets: You must obtain my permission before using any of the assets in this Claire Redfield Battlesuit Costume file.
- Asset use permission in purchased mods/files: You are not permitted to use assets from this file in any mods or files that are sold for a fee on Steam Workshop or other platforms.
- Permission to use assets in mods/files that earn donation points: You may earn Donation Points for your mods if they make use of my assets.
Notes from the Author
This author has made no additional notes about file permissions.
Credits should be filed
In this file, the author has not given credit to anyone else.
A new version of the base file has been added, with a greater number of polygons and fixes for the majority of the previous versions’ bugs: The feet and knees no longer cross each other, the neck has a better union with the head, and wounds from enemies such as Lickers and Birkin can be seen.
It is also added physical for the breasts with a variety of options. Snow White and Emerald Green have been added as new colors.
There is a gap between the knife sheath and Claire’s buttocks, giving the impression that it is floating in the air. You can’t move the knife because your position is linked to your hand when you hold it in your hand, so I modified the model of the case to make it thicker, and it no longer appears to float in the air, allowing you to better position grenades and secondary elements.
I discovered that the game uses a different model for the infinite knife and another for the normal knives, so if you used the normal knives in version 1.1, they vanished from your hand; this has been fixed in version 1.2.
Download Claire Redfield Battlesuit Costumes:
📥 Claire Battlesuit – Black Cat 1.0
📥 Claire Battlesuit – Claire – Fury Red 1.0
📥 Claire Battlesuit – Delicious Purple 1.0
📥 Claire Battlesuit – Electric Navy Blue 1.0
📥 Claire Battlesuit – Emerald Green 1.0
📥 Claire Battlesuit – Enigmatic Rose 1.0
📥 Claire Battlesuit – Jill – Classic Blue 1.0
📥 Claire Battlesuit – Snow White 1.0
This mod includes a system of damage to the suit and dirt as the game progresses; to see it in action, select the Normal Outfits option in the suit menu.
1. Install the Claire Battlesuit – Base File 1.0 file.
2. Choose the color you want and install it after installing the base file.
3. Select Normal Outfits In the costume selection menu.
This mod was designed from the start with the color red in mind, as it is Claire’s favorite and goes best with her character, and with the original blue color of Jill’s costume as an option. As she worked on the mod, I was adding more color options, so feel free to use the one you prefer!
to FluffyQuack for its great Mod Manager, without this tool it would not be possible to replace the textures of the base game.
The people of http://residentevilmodding.boards.net
To Capcom for creating such a great game!
Here is some Resident Evil mods you may also loves: