Loads content packs that change the game’s images and data without replacing XNB files.
Content Patcher for Stardew Valley
SMAPI – Stardew Modding API
Mods requiring this file
‘Twas A Dark and Stormy Interface
(BFAV) ALL compiled files
(BFAV) Arcanine and Shiny Arcanine
(BFAV) Cel’s sheep
(BFAV) Golden Chicken
(BFAV) Gray Chicken
(BFAV) Guro Cow
(BFAV) Harvest Moon Cows
(BFAV) Monster Girls
(BFAV) More Blue Chickens
(BFAV) My Cuter Farm Animals
(CF) and (CP) Barfyscorpion Home Decor
PERMISSIONS AND CREDITS
This author has not credited anyone else in this file
Content Patcher loads content packs that change the game’s information, pictures, and maps without supplanting XNB documents. Content packs can make changes powerfully dependent on many in-game subtleties like area, climate, date, celebrations or occasions, life partner, connections, regardless of whether you have a Joja enrollment, and so on.
In contrast to XNB mods, these substance packs get programmed update checks and similarity checks, are not difficult to introduce and uninstall, support localisation consequently, are less inclined to struggle, and are more averse to break because of game updates.
This mod doesn’t do anything all alone; you need to introduce content packs independently.
- Install the latest version of SMAPI
- Unzip the mod folder into Stardew Valley/Mods
- Install any content packs you want by unzipping them into Stardew Valley/Mods
- Run the game using SMAPI
Instructions for Modders
- Content packs let you alter the game’s XNB pictures, information, and guides with zero programming. You can alternatively utilize highlights like conditions, tokens, and player settings. See the mod creator documentation for more information and a manual for making content packs.
- The Content Patcher API lets SMAPI modders make custom tokens for content packs to utilize. See the extensibility guide for more information.
- Stardew Valley 1.5 or later;
- Linux, macOS, and Windows;
- single-player and multiplayer (see multiplayer compatibility notes).
No known mod conflicts. If you play on Linux/macOS and the game freezes with this mod installed, reinstalling Mono should fix it.