Staffs and some spells that can inflict critical damage. The critical and elemental damage mod will bring to you a new experience in Dragon Age game, it provides an ability convert weapon damage such as Shale.
Critical and Elemental Damage
PERMISSIONS AND CREDITS
Credits and dispersion consent
- Other client’s resources: Every one of the resources in this record have a place with the creator, or are from allowed to-utilize modder’s assets
- Transfer consent: You are not allowed to transfer this Critical and Elemental Damage document to different destinations.
- Adjustment consent: You are permitted to adjust my documents and delivery bug fixes or enhance the elements without authorization from or credit to me
- Change authorization: You can change this Critical and Elemental Damage document over to work with different games as long as you acknowledge me as the maker of the record
- Resource use authorization: You are permitted to utilize the resources in this document without authorization or crediting me
- Resource use consent in mods/records that are being sold: You are not permitted to utilize resources from this record in any mods/documents that are being sold, for cash, on Steam Workshop or different stages
- Resource use authorization in mods/documents that procure gift focuses: You should get consent to acquire Donation Points for your mods on the off chance that they utilize my resources
Critical and Elemental Damage for Staffs and Abilities
- Some spells to inflict critical damage such as Walking Bomb, Fireball, Blizzard and Chain Lightning.
- Supports Jake Zahn’s JX – Dragon Age Extended mod.
Critical and Elemental Damage for Staffs and Abilities mod is till a beta version. It make it possible to deal critical damage with staffs and some spells.
Whirlwind – Electric Damage
Critical Damage – Blizzard
Critical Damage – Fireball
- Mages’ staffs and some spells: they can inflict critical damage, there is a chance to determine the character’s ranged critical
- Staff will provide a basic bonus to ranged critical chance (higher than a longbow, lower than a crossbow)
- Change the weapon damage of any party member, converted to cold, fire, electric, spirit, nature type upon equipping Shale’s small crystals. Note: It applies for basic attacks and talents from Origins campaign such as Two-Handed Sweep, Scattershot, and Shield Bash
- All the party members can equip the shale’s small (arm) crystal (your hound also can). Besides that, they can be equipped to accessories, main hand, off-hand, collar, kaddis (warpaint) or arrow / bolt slot.
Small spirit crystal
To get these things the creator make changes to NCS script files which make Critical and Elemental Damage mod may conflict with other popular mods that modify the same files.
There is also add a few compatibility files that try to make Critical and Elemental Damage mod compatible with Dennis Lee’s Combat Tweaks, Jake Zahn’s Class and Specialization Pack and DA2 Style 2-Handed Weapon Attacks for DAO (Only compatible with the talents rather than basic attacks)
- Copy itemstats_SCET.gda and bitm_base_SCET into your override folder.
- Choose one of the folders inside based on what mods mentioned above you have installed, then copy that folder to your override folder.
Note: Make sure it lies in your override folder, there are no other same ncs files but only the ones from your chosen folder!
? If you like playing Dragon Age: Inquisition, you also may interested in these mods: