Debug Console Witcher 3 enables the developer console. Commands can spawn items, change the look of your character, give you buffs, and activate hundreds of other ways to customize your character and the world around it.
Debug Console Witcher 3
PERMISSIONS AND CREDITS
Credits and distribution rights
- Other user’s assets: All of the assets in this Debug Console Witcher 3 file are either the author’s or free-to-use modder’s resources.
- Upload permission: You may upload this file to other websites, but you must credit me as the file’s creator.
- Modification permission: You may alter my files and distribute bug fixes or enhancements without seeking permission or credit from me.
- Permission to convert: You are free to convert this file to work with other games as long as you credit me as the file’s developer.
- Permission to utilize an asset: You may use the materials in this Debug Console Witcher 3 file without asking permission or crediting me.
- Asset use authorization in purchased mods/files: This file’s assets may not be used in any modifications or files that are sold for money on Steam Workshop or other platforms.
- Permission to utilize assets in mods/files that earn donation points: If your modifications use my materials, you may earn Donation Points for them.
This author has made no further remarks about file permissions.
This author has not credited anyone else in this file
Put the extracted bin folder into the Witcher 3 main dictionary.
Possible keys to open the Console ingame:
If none of these work try this:
In the general.ini write the following lines:
And try to open it with: ~
in the UK, hitting the apostrophe key (which is also found on the key with ‘@’ on it) opened the console commands. The tilde key or ~ doesn’t work.