Dragon Slaying Runes mod change Dragon-Slaying Runes’ harm type to nature harm. Accessible for both DAI Mod Manager and Frosty Mod Manager.
Dragon Slaying Runes
|DAITools Suite Loader||DAI Mod Manager|
PERMISSIONS AND CREDITS
Credits and dissemination authorization
- Other client’s resources: Every one of the resources in this record have a place with the creator, or are from allowed to-utilize modder’s assets
- Transfer authorization: You can transfer this record to different destinations however you should acknowledge me as the maker of the document
- Change consent: You are permitted to change my documents and delivery bug fixes or enhance the provisions without consent from or credit to me
- Transformation consent: You can change this record over to work with different games as long as you acknowledge me as the maker of the document
- Resource use consent: You are permitted to utilize the resources in this record without consent or crediting me
- Resource use authorization in mods/documents that are being sold: You are not permitted to utilize resources from this document in any mods/records that are being sold, for cash, on Steam Workshop or different stages
- Resource use authorization in mods/records that procure gift focuses: You should get authorization to procure Donation Points for your mods on the off chance that they utilize my resources
This creator has not given any extra notes with respect to record consents
This creator has not credited any other individual in this record
Similarly as the name says, this Dragon Slaying Runes mod essentially changes Dragon-Slaying Runes’ harm type, supplanting reward harm to winged serpents with nature harm.
Note that DAI Mod Manager mods and Frosty Mod Manager mods can work along simultaneously. Look at the Installation Instructions beneath or my instructional exercise on YouTube.
Add an option Frosty Mod rendition.
Add a discretionary Frosty Mod Project record of this mod.
- Install with DAI Mod Manager like other general DA:I mods.
- For Dragon Slaying Runes Mod, if it’s not too much trouble, allude to the next mod page: Enable All Ability Upgrades (for Frosty Mod Manager).
- Check it ingame