Elden Mod Loader helps automatically loads .dll-based mods when the game is launched.
► Elden Ring best build for beginners
Elden Mod Loader
This mod does not have any known dependencies other than the base game.
Mods requiring this file
|Fix the camera|
|Pause the game|
|Remove black bars|
|Remove chromatic aberration|
|Unlock the framerate|
PERMISSIONS AND CREDITS
Credits and distribution rights
- Assets of other users: All of the assets in this Elden Mod Loader file are either the author’s or free-to-use modder’s resources.
- Upload authorization: Under no circumstances are you permitted to upload this Elden Mod Loader file to other websites.
- Permission to modify: You must obtain my permission before modifying my files in order to improve them.
- Permission to convert: You are free to convert this file to work with other games as long as you credit me as the file’s creator.
- Permission to use assets: You must obtain my permission before using any of the assets in this Elden Mod Loader file.
- Asset use permission in purchased mods/files: You are not permitted to use assets from this file in any mods or files that are sold for a fee on Steam Workshop or other platforms.
- Permission to use assets in mods/files that earn donation points: You cannot earn Donation Points for your mods if they use my assets.
Notes from the Author
This author has made no additional notes about file permissions.
This author has not credited anyone else in this file
How does it work?
This will load all .dll’s found in the “mods” folder. What the .dll’s do is up to whoever made them. Anyone is free to make a mod using this.
Disable the anti-cheat:
For the mod loader to work, you must disable the anti-cheat, you can use this tool to easily disable it: Anti-cheat toggler
Place the contents of “EldenModLoader.zip” inside your game folder, for example: G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\ELDEN RING\Game\
Any mods (.dll files) in the “mods” folder will then load on game launch.
If you’re trying to install another mod that also uses dinput8.dll, then try to put that into the mods folder.
🛡️ Catch up with constantly updated Elden Ring mods: