Elden ReShade is a true next-generation ReShade that will add very precise HDR lighting effects to your game, as well as other features! Performance-enhancing and simple to set up. RTGI is on board!
► Elden Ring best build for beginners
PERMISSIONS AND CREDITS
Credits and distribution rights
- Assets of other users: All of the assets in this Elden ReShade file are either the author’s or free-to-use modder’s resources.
- Upload authorization: Under no circumstances are you permitted to upload this file to other websites.
- Permission to modify: You must obtain my permission before modifying my files in order to improve them.
- Permission to convert: Under no circumstances are you permitted to convert this Elden ReShade file for use in other games.
- Permission to use assets: You must obtain my permission before using any of the assets in this Elden ReShade file.
- Asset use permission in purchased mods/files: You are not permitted to use assets from this file in any mods or files that are sold for a fee on Steam Workshop or other platforms.
- Permission to use assets in mods/files that earn donation points: You cannot earn Donation Points for your mods if they use my assets.
Notes from the Author
This author has made no additional notes about file permissions.
Credits to the ReShade v4.7.0 team (https://reshade.me/)
Version Elden ReShade FX
A true next-generation ReShade that will add very precise HDR lighting effects to your game, as well as other features! Performance-enhancing and simple to set up. If you agree, please consider endorsing it by clicking the Endorse button; it only takes a second. Thank you very much!
Improved colors, sky/fog, and sex appeal. There are four presets included. Enjoy!
Elden ReShade FX: Linear tonemapped HDR with high contrast. Maximum depth and contrast without going overboard.
Copy everything from the “Main files” folder to your game directory.
(Where eldenring.exe is located)
End key to toggle main effects
PageDown or PageUp key to toggle Depth of Field
Home key to open GUI
- Before installing, always remove any ReShade files from a previous installation.
- If your game crashes, rename “dxgi.dll” to “d3d12.dll” or “d3d11.dll.”
- If all else fails, disable third-party programs and seek assistance in the forums.
🛡️ Catch up with constantly updated Elden Ring mods: