NEW Elden Ring Modpack spirits were added (but did not replace any existing spirits), Spirits no longer cost FP, Weapons can use all ash’s, and all stats scale linearly. There are no stat requirements, and the field of view is wider. And there’s more.
► Elden Ring best build for beginners
Elden Ring Modpack
Latest version of this mod requires 1.03.2, if you are not using that version its very likely this Elden Ring Modpack will NOT WORK.
You will need V1.4 or lower if your on game version 1.03.1
PERMISSIONS AND CREDITS
Credits and distribution rights
- Assets of other users: All of the assets in this Elden Ring Modpack file are either the author’s or free-to-use modder’s resources.
- Upload authorization: You may upload this Elden Ring Modpack file to other websites, but you must credit me as the file’s creator.
- Permission to modify: You may modify my files and release bug fixes or enhancements without seeking permission or credit from me.
- Permission to convert: You are free to convert this file to work with other games as long as you credit me as the file’s creator.
- Permission to use assets: You may use the assets in this Elden Ring Modpack file without asking permission or crediting me.
- Asset use permission in purchased mods/files: You are not permitted to use assets from this Elden Ring Modpack file in any mods or files that are sold for a fee on Steam Workshop or other platforms.
- Permission to use assets in mods/files that earn donation points: You may earn Donation Points for your mods if they make use of my assets.
Notes from the Author
Everything is free to use, as I obtained it from public information shared in Discord.
This author has not credited anyone else in this file
- Version 1.9
- Increased the FOV(you can now see more on the left and right of the player)
- Moved the cam back from the player(you can now see a few feet behind the player model instead of stopping right at his heels)
- Removed the startup videos(This change requires the new gfx files be placed in the “menu” folder after extracting the game wiles with UXM)
- Changed all greases from 2hours of buff time to -1(infinite until death)
- Version 1.8
- Bleed Nerf has been removed due to popular demand.
- Colossal weapons have had there animations(attack speed) restored due to a bug involving some weapons unable to do damage and some unable to use ashes of war
- Re-added larval tears to the twin husks Elden Ring Modpack(apparently i removed this on accident on a later update)
- Staffs and Seals can now universally use incantations and spells
- Version 1.7
- All summon spirits have been restored to there original summon.
- All 12 custom summon spirits all have there own summon ash now and no longer replace existing ash’s
- All new summon ash’s now are “purchased” from the crafting menu after defeating RENNALA
- Added new summon “Godfrey”
- Version 1.6
- Added Hoarah Loux as a spirit summon(replaces fanged imps)
- Fixed Elden Ring Modpack the colossal weapons critical damage.
- Version 1.5
- Mod updated for 1.03.2 support
- Changed Malenia’s spirit summon into her winged form
- Added Elden Ring Modpack Millicent as a spirit summon(replaces the giant rats)
- Version 1.4
- Stones & Gloveworts now unlock after killing specific bosses(A csv is included for you to import to revert this change if desired)
- Version 1.3
- Lowered the health requirement of using Spirit Ashes to correspond with the lower health you will have at early levels.
- Version 1.2
- FP max has been increased to 700 at Mind lvl 99
- ALL stats now scale linearly with levels
- Max equip load has been increased from 160 to 185 at endurance lvl99
- Version 1.1
- Restored Sword of night and flame to its default Ash
- Restored Moonveil to its default Ash
- Restored Dark Moon Greatsword o its default Ash
- Malenia Elden Ring Modpack has been buffed at low ash levels
- Version 1.0
- Initial Upload
If you find a change in this Elden Ring Modpack that I haven’t listed, please let me know so that I can add it to the list.
- At vigor 99 HP, the maximum HP is now 2500. Flasks now restore more at higher levels to account for the increased maximum hp limit, as well as a very minor amount of FP (flask 10 restores 65 FP, again its a minor amount)
- Runes can now be recovered right after death (Done so you dont have those times were you get dumbly killed running back to your 300k runes…)
- Instead of FP, all spirits now cost an increasing amount of HP to summon per ash lvl, with ash lvl 1 costing 275HP and ash lvl 10 costing 1950HP.
- (This effectively limits the number of powerful summons you can summon based on your level of strength. 1950hp corresponds to vigor levels 51-55).
- This effectively limits the number of powerful summons you can summon based on your level.
- The requirements for all weapons have been removed (This is so you can test each weapon out and its ability BEFORE respecing to decide if you like it, damage still scales normally)
- The ashes of war can now be applied to all weapons.
- Incantations and grease can now be used to buff all weapons (Same reason as above really… plus lets be honest 90 percent of people use special weapons so never get to use these)
- Greases have a buff that lasts until death. Alternatively, until the weapon is changed.
- All ashes of war have had their FP cost reduced (some significantly, others not so much). This was done to make specing less important for melee builds (though I’m sure some ashes will be op now).
- Upgrade stones can now be obtained from the Twin Maiden without having to turn in the bellbearings (These unlock after killing specific bosses now in V1.4)
- Spirit Gloveworts can now be bought from the Twin Maiden without having to turn in the bellbearings (These unlock after killing specific bosses now in V1.4)
- The Twin Maiden can now sell unlimited Larvel Tears.
- Twin Maiden can now sell you unlimited rune arcs.
- Twin Maiden now sells an unlimited number of Stonesword keys.
- All greases are now available from the Twin Maiden (Note: these grease changes to the twin maiden overwrote the weapons she sold and a few other items that I cant remember at the moment.)
- In most parts of the world, spirits can now be summoned (There is a few places they still dont work but for the most part its 90 percent of places.)
- Weaker summons have been improved to make them more useful (I have balanced the strength of them to the best of my ability, some might be a bit too strong or too weak but I cant test every fight)
- Because I’m terrible at image manipulation and won’t be attempting to make icons for them, all of the modified summons have had their icons changed to red runes.
- Install UXM for Elden Ring
(Maker has asked for it to not be shared, if you need it you must get it yourself within the modding discord linked)
- Then in UXM select the eldenring.exe inside your Elden ring directory and click “Unpack“
- After the unpacking Elden Ring Modpack is complete click “Patch“
- Backup the 4 Elden Ring Modpack files within these directories inside your installation folder:
- Drag the “Game” folder I included into your Elden Ring installation folder, it should prompt you if you want to replace 4 files, click yes.
Credit everyone on the Servername discord server for all the research they have been doing and sharing.
TKGP for his original UXM program, & Meowmaritus for getting it working with ER
Vawser for his Yapped fork.
Fromsoftware for the amazing game 😀
Keep up with Elden Ring mods with these ones below: