Equipment Rebalance FF7 adjusts the stats of the equipment. Increases the number of materia slots significantly.
Creator: Tyrant Thanatos
Equipment Rebalance FF7
This mod does not have any known dependencies other than the base game.
PERMISSIONS AND CREDITS
Credits and permission to distribute
- Assets of other users: The author owns all of the assets in this file, or they’re from free-to-use modder’s resources.
- Permission to upload: Under no circumstances are you permitted to upload this file to any other website.
- Permission to make changes: Before you may make changes to my files to make them better, you must first seek permission from me.
- Permission to convert: Under no circumstances are you permitted to convert this file for use in other games.
- Permission to use an asset: Before you can use any of the assets in this file, you must first receive permission from me.
- In mods/files that are being sold, asset use permission is required: This file’s assets may not be used in any mods or files that are sold for money on Steam Workshop or other platforms.
- Permission to utilize assets in modifications and files that earn contribution points: If your mods use my assets, you will not be able to earn Donation Points for them.
Notes from the author
This author hasn’t included any additional information about file permissions.
This author has not credited anyone else in this file
Attempted to fix an issue that caused the mod to be nonfunctional for some users.
Reduced premium armor Materia Slots, introduced multiple versions.
All equipment stats and materia slots have been reworked.
Weapons now have an additional independent slot, bringing the total number of slots to seven, with three connected pairs and one unlinked slot.
Armors usually have a second linked pair. More or less has been added to several armors. Many armors now have all eight slots available.
In addition, armors now provide additional protection. In this game, the attack and defense algorithms significantly favor offense. 1 point of Vitality or Spirit provides 1 point of Defense or Magic Defense, but 1 point of Strength or Magic provides 2 points of Attack or Magic Attack. Then, in the damage formula, Attack is twice before Defense is taken into account. The offensive stats are now four times as effective as the defensive stats. This modification should make higher-level combat less erratic.
Weapons had their stats modified as well, but not to the same extent as armors.
Download Equipment Rebalance FF7 files:
|Equipment Rebalance||Main File. Includes Materia Slots, Armor Buffs, Minor Weapon Tweaks|
|Equipment Rebalance – Slots Only||Optional Version, ONLY changes Materia Slots|
|Equipment Rebalance – Weapon Nerf||Optional Version, Includes all of Base plus increased Weapon Attack Nerfs.|
Go to game directory, create a folder called “~mods” inside FFVIIRemakeIntegrade\End\Content\Paks and put the pak file there.
Some more little pieces from Final Fantasy mods: