The FallUI mods’ official new Item Sorter. Auto-tagging, MCM-configurable categories and variations, numerous tags/icons, a clearly organized overview, and more!
Item Sorter Mod FO4
|FallUI – Icon Library||Required for icons|
Mods requiring this file:
|4estGimp – M8r98a4f2’s Complex Item Sorter Enhancements||Required – better and smarter sorting with MCM options.|
|Angel’s Ingestible Sorting Enhancements|
|Caliber Complex Hitscan Projectiles||Optional: Because DefUI is no longer visible, the FallUI Item Sorter is now recommended for the tags to appear. For a better experience, I recommend installing FallUI Inventory and FallUI HUD.|
|FIS – RU||Необходимы ресурсы оригинального мода|
|FIS – The NEW FallUI Item Sorter (Chinese)|
|FIS – The NEW FallUI Item Sorter – German – Deutsch|
|FIS – The NEW FallUI Item Sorter – Spanish|
|Wheel Menu – FallUIified|
PERMISSIONS AND CREDITS
Credits and distribution rights
- Assets of other users: All of the assets in this file are either the author’s or free-to-use modder’s resources.
- Upload authorization: Under no circumstances may you upload this file to other websites.
- Permission to modify: You must obtain my permission before modifying my files in order to improve them.
- Permission to convert: Under no circumstances are you permitted to convert this file for use in other games.
- Permission to use an asset: You must obtain my permission before using any of the assets in this file.
- Asset use permission in purchased mods/files: This file’s assets may not be used in any mods or files that are sold for money on Steam Workshop or other platforms.
- Permission to use assets in mods/files that earn donation points: You cannot earn Donation Points for your mods if they use my assets.
- Console modding privileges: This mod will not be available for console users on Bethesda.net.
For translators: You are welcome to create a translation mod under the following conditions:
- The translation mod must include these translated files:
1) MCM\Config\FIS\Translation\MCM_FIS_en.txt ( translated as MCM_FIS_[LanguageCode].txt )
2) Interface\ItemSorter\FIS\Translation\FISCategories_en.txt ( translated as FISCategories_[LanguageCode].txt )
3) Interface\ItemSorter\FIS\AutoTags\AutoTags_en.ini ( translated as AutoTags_[LanguageCode].ini – Note: This file require Unix-newlines, so use an editor that supports it, like Notepad++)
- The translation mod includes no other files from original mod
- The translation mod must require the original mod
This author has not credited anyone else in this file
- Added short ammo names to auto-tagger index (all languages)
- Added weapon names to auto-tagger index (all languages)
- Added unique items (weapo+armo) to auto-tagger index (all languages)
- Added words for better mod coverage to auto-tagger rules file (english)
- Improved auto-tagging algorithm – Will now consideribly better match modified weapons and armors
- Optimized FIS INNR for better coverage
- Fixed special Nuka World power armor tagging for cs plugin
- Added all vanilla+dlc ammunition to auto-tagger index (for all languages)
- Added more words to the auto-tagger rules file (english)
- Improved category naming
- Fixed auto-tagger index for junk items with [Bottle], [Valuable] and [Currency]
- Fixed mcm settings for main Pipboy subcategories settings (select boxes)
The FallUI mods’ official new Item Sorter.
Make use of the new FallUI item sorting features, such as auto-tagging and category and variation configuration via MCM. This mod can also be easily extended with add-ons that can add tags, icons (including NEW icon libraries), change categorization, and more!
This item sorting mod’s main goal is to provide a well-organized item overview with an appealing presentation using easily distinguishable icons and smarter item naming with subtitles.
This is also the first item sorter that can function without the use of any ESP (called light mode).
(can be selected in the installer)
Light: Do not employ any sorting ESP (only using in-game auto-tagging).
Basic: There is an optional basic naming ESP (all languages) that adds more correct icon tags to weapons and reorders the naming (with subtitles instead of long item names). Because that ESP only contains INNR records, it is highly compatible with other mods.
Pro: If you want to get the most out of your mods, there is a Complex Sorter plugin in the FOMOD installer that allows you to automatically tag all of your mods at once (and without resetting your records like pre-made patches, and of course in your language).
- Simple and well-organized item presentation
- Support for auto-tagging without ESP (item index available for all languages)
- Make use of the new FallUI – Icon Library, which allows you to customize your icons however you want.
- Covers all Fallout 4 items and DLCs, as well as many mod-added items – even without the ESP plugin.
- Instead of prepending the property to the name, display weapon extra properties as a subtitle.
- Use categories and subcategories to organize items in Pipboy and container/barter interfaces.
- All items have distinct and easily distinguishable icons. Including various weapon types (pistol, rifle, plasma rifle, etc.) and clothing types (hat, google, ring, …, armor icon by set type, different icon for clothes wearable under armor,… etc.)
- Full customization via XML files is possible. EVERYTHING is changeable. (See FIS – How to Modify and Extend for more information.)
- Multiple icon libraries (including existing def ui icon libraries) can be used at the same time!
- Backwards compatibility with the old legacy FallUI Item Sorter is complete (So you can use FIS1 item sorting esps)
- Composing existing icons together, such as an armor icon with a faction sub-icon, dynamically adds color. As a result, fewer base icons are required, improving overall performance.
- Separate conflict-free translation files provide full multi-language support.
- MCM-configurable categories and variations
- (optional) Install FallUI – Inventory and FallUI – HUD – make sure to use the latest version!
- Install FallUI – Icon Library
- Simply install using any mod manager
Tip: Already using the previous FallUI Item Sorter (FIS1)? Then this article is for you:
Upgrading FIS1 to FIS2 (Old FallUI – Item Sorter to FIS – The NEW FallUI Item Sorter)
- If you use the basic naming ESP, then order it late in your load order
- No further special ordering required (Just make sure it won’t be overwritten)
Bethesda (Fallout 4)
Ruddy88 (inspiration for item sorting mod lead to Complex Sorter and finally this mod)
The Collective Modding discord (hosting the FallUI hub, testing and morale support)
The NEXUS community!
Still looking for more Fallout 4 mods ? Check out these ones below: