Ferrum Nibenis adds 3 imperial themed armor sets and 2 weapons
Ferrum Nibenis Skyrim Special Edition
|FSMP – Faster HDT-SMP|
PERMISSIONS AND CREDITS
Credits and distribution rights
- Assets of other users: All of the assets in this Ferrum Nibenis file are either the author’s or free-to-use modder’s resources.
- Upload authorization: You may upload this Ferrum Nibenis file to other websites, but you must credit me as the file’s creator.
- Permission to modify: You may alter my files and provide bug patches or enhancements as long as you acknowledge me as the original inventor.
- Permission to convert: You are free to convert this Ferrum Nibenis file to work with other games as long as you credit me as the file’s developer.
- Permission to utilize an asset: You may use the materials in this file without asking permission as long as you credit me.
- Asset use authorization in purchased mods/files: This file’s assets may not be used in any modifications or files that are sold for money on Steam Workshop or other platforms.
- Permission to utilize assets in mods/files that earn donation points: If your modifications use my materials, you may earn Donation Points for them.
Notes from the Author
This author has made no further remarks about file permissions.
Check description for credits
- Version 1.5
- Fixed all text being bugged in 1.4
- Version 1.4
- Fixed Ancestor Glade name issue
- Version 1.3
- added xml paths to mothweave set
- Version 1.2
- added missing warhammer to the urn
- Version 1.1
- fixed missing transparency on battlemage set
- Version 1.0
This mod adds 3 imperial themed armor sets and 2 weapons
All three sets can be found in urns near a tree in the Ancestor Glade, loading screens appear randomly