One of the main tasks of Follow Me mod in the Monster Hunter Rise game is to bring Followers with players on solo Quests! Hub, Village, Event, or Urgent: the hunters of Elgado and Kamura stand with you.
Follow Me Mod
PERMISSIONS AND CREDITS
Credits and distribution rights
- Assets of other users:
All of the assets in this Follow Me file are either the author’s or free-to-use modder’s resources.
- Upload authorization:
You are not permitted to upload this file to other websites in any case.
- Permission to modify:
You may alter my files and provide bug fixes or enhancements as long as you seek my permission before.
- Permission to convert:
You are not allowed to convert this Follow Me file to work with other games in any case.
- Permission to utilize assets:
You are allowed to use the materials in this file with my permission before doing so.
- Asset usage authorization in purchased mods/files:
You are not permitted to utilize assets from this file in any modifications or files that are offered for a fee on Steam Workshop or other platforms.
- Permission to utilize assets in mods/files that earn donation points:
You are not allowed to earn Donation Points for your modifications if they utilize my materials.
Credits should be filed
- Thanks to praydog for REFramework.
Follow me Mod
- The issue was where the user could not Join Quests after completing Quest with Followers in a Lobby.
- Expedition Tours with Followers would spawn monsters with laughably low health pools.
- Improved: Functionality as Quest Host in Lobbies. Now it works for other players even if they don’t have the mod.
- Fixed issue where Followers were entering Arena Quests when this was disallowed.
That’s great when now Follow Me mod will help Followers are no longer restricted to a small number of Quests!
- Pick your Squad, up to four Followers at once
- Summon them with you into solo Hub/Village/Event quests.
First open the Follow Me mod menu in the “Script Generated UI” section of the REFramework menu.
Then select which followers and weapon load-outs you want to join with you.
When you then enter a Quest, they will come and aid you. This will not take place if:
- You are issuing, or responding to, a Join Request
- You are in a Lobby (configurable)
- You are starting an Arena or Challenge Quest (configurable)
- The Quest has its own Followers (e.g. Support Surveys or some Urgent Quests)
- The Quest map has issues with Followers (the Stronghold)
Follower preview and quick toggle
There is a mini window appears during the Quest preparation phase. Reminding who will join you and allowing you to toggle the mod on/off with a hotkey (configurable).
- Use up to 4 Followers instead of the usual 2. The ally status list is limited and Followers may not be displayed (maybe limited to 3 followers at once)
- Ignore Progress Gates: Before you have completed their mission chains and unlocked them for normal Support Surveys, you can select all Followers. You can also bring them next to you before you’ve even met them or entered MR!
- Allow for hosted Quests in Lobbies for playing with friends: Currently, other players don’t see them under normal circumstances, needs investigating,…
- Allow in Arena/Challenge Quests: the followers must be equipped with one of the Quest’s available weapon types or the game will crash. Not load if not their setup is valid, the Quick Window will notify you if any Followers need adjustment.
- Allow Clones: pretty cool thing in Follow me mod is that you can bring multiple of the same Follower, but it can get buggy. Share a health pool, the AI can get confused, and if they don’t have different weapons, there is the possibility of crashing.
- Use Palamute Toggles: specify if Followers should hide their Palamutes, only re-summon them if you mount up to keep pace, and then dismiss them when you get down.
- Customize Quick Window: Turn Quick Window off on Follow me mod, change mod toggle hotkey, and move the window position.
- Customize Follower Damage: All the Followers are subject to massive damage nerf! They hit like Buddies despite having awesome stats. You should set your own values for a true solo multiplayer experience!