In specific conditions, like as driving a car, riding a horse, or fishing, the FOV Fixer is fixed by eliminating the artificial 51 FOV restriction. The real FOV will now always match the FOV specified by the user in their settings.
PERMISSIONS AND CREDITS
Credits and permission to distribute
- Assets of other users: The author owns all of the assets in this file, or they’re from free-to-use modder’s resources.
- Permission to upload: Under no circumstances are you permitted to upload this material to any other website.
- Permission to make changes: Before you may make changes to my files to make them better, you must first seek permission from me.
- Permission to convert: Under no circumstances are you permitted to convert this file for use in other games.
- Permission to utilize an asset: Before you may use any of the materials in this file, you must first receive permission from me.
- In mods/files that are being sold, asset usage authorization is required: This file’s assets may not be used in any modifications or files that are sold for money on Steam Workshop or other platforms.
- Permission to utilize assets in modifications and files that earn contribution points: If your modifications utilize my assets, you will not be able to earn Donation Points for them.
Notes from the author
This author hasn’t included any more information about file permissions.
Give credit where credit is due
In this file, the author has not given credit to anybody else.
In specific conditions, like as driving a car, riding a horse, or fishing, the FOV is fixed by eliminating the artificial 51 FOV restriction. The real FOV will now always match the FOV specified by the user in their settings.
Killer-m from Far Cry 6’s subreddit revealed the correct locations, which were used to hex modify a file in the game’s bin folder.
Download FOV Fixer mods:
Download this if you purchased any of the available editions of Far Cry 6 directly using actual money and are NOT using the Ubisoft+ subscription to play it
Download this if you are using the Ubisoft+ subscription to play Far Cry 6 and have NOT purchased the game directly with actual money
- Purchased version: download “FOV Fixer – Regular” and extract the file into the Far Cry 6\bin folder.
- Ubisoft+ version: download “FOV Fixer – Plus” and extract the file into the Far Cry 6\bin_plus folder.
The line coming out of the fishing rod will be partly visible at the top while casting. This is merely a cosmetic problem that has no impact on fishing or the ability of the player to catch fish.
Keep it up with Far Cry 6 mods through these pieces right here: