This Full Release Mod Fixer Baldur’s Gate 3 is the same thing as Patch 3 Mod Fixer, but with a more descriptive name, so perhaps more people will realize it’s necessary. A Mod Fixer is necessary for modifications to operate in the game’s full release!
Full Release Mod Fixer Baldur’s Gate 3
Other than the main game Baldur’s Gate 3, this mod has no known dependencies.
Permissions and credits:
- Credits and distribution rights
- Assets of other users: All of the assets in this file are either the author’s or free-to-use modder’s resources.
- Upload authorization: Under no circumstances may you upload this material to other websites.
- Permission to modify: You must obtain my permission before modifying my files in order to enhance them.
- Permission to convert: Under no circumstances are you permitted to convert this file for use in other games.
- Permission to utilize an asset: You must obtain my permission before using any of the materials in this file.
- Asset use authorization in purchased mods/files: This file’s assets may not be used in any modifications or files that are sold for money on Steam Workshop or other platforms.
- Permission to utilize assets in mods/files that earn donation points: You cannot earn Donation Points for your modifications if they use my materials.
Notes from the Author
This author has made no further remarks about file permissions.
This author has not credited anyone else in this file
Full Release Mod Fixer accomplishes the same thing as Patch 3 Mod Fixer, but with a better name, so perhaps more people will realize it’s still needed! As of now, many people dismiss Patch 3 Mod Fixer purely because of its name.
Yet this Mod, Patch 3 Mod Fixer or similar is required for many of the current mods to work!
In fact, without such a fixer countless bugs will eat you alive!
Let’s hope this aids in raising awareness.
- Extract into: \AppData\Local\Larian Studios\Baldur’s Gate 3\Mods
- It’s automatically active! (This doesn’t show up in the Mod Manager!)
- Do NOT try to install this with the Baldur’s Gate 3 Mod Manager or add it to modsettings.lsx manually!
- Mod Away!
Optional Addon: Remove Annoying Warning Message [1.15 Updated]
|📥Annoying Warning Message Remover||Begone once more, unable to create a working story!|
When starting the game with mods, there’s an annoying warning message, this removes that.
This still requires the Full Release Mod Fixer itself!
Same install as the above Fixer:
- Simply extract the Addon into: “\AppData\Local\Larian Studios\Baldur’s Gate 3\Mods”
- That’s it.
General Info / Issues:
Check out the posts tab for a wealth of useful information and possibly answers to problems.
Credit overall goes to figs999 and Norbyte!
Credit for the Warning Message removal goes to AlanaSP.
Browse for more PC Game Mods with us!NOWMODS.COM
[…] + 더 읽기 […]
Love this mod but the recent patch broke it 🙁
I’m not able to find the See Through Scopes patch, and the patch is not included in the STS add-ons.…
Maybe I’m blind but I can’t find the patch on the STS pages – is it still available somewhere?
snellen test at home Ahsoka Tano Mod | Star Wars: Battlefront II – nowmods.com