Grand Theft Auto 5.5 (GTA 5.5) mod is a successor to the Natural Realism mod set. One of the mods that make the game become more realistic, more fun and special reduces buggy! This standalone overhaul brings GTA 5 halfway to being the GTA 6 that is the creator’s purpose.
Grand Theft Auto 5.5
PERMISSIONS AND CREDITS
Credits and distribution permission:
- Other client’s resources:
This author of Grand Theft Auto 5.5 mod has not specified whether they have used assets from other authors or not.
- Transfer consent:
You are not permitted to transfer this document to different destinations under any conditions.
- Alteration authorization:
You have to seek my permission before making bug fixes or enhancing highlights of this file.
- Transformation consent:
You are not permitted to change this Grand Theft Auto 5.5 document over to deal with different games under any conditions.
- Resource use authorization:
You are not permitted to utilize resources from this document under any conditions.
- Resource use consent in mods/documents that are being sold:
You are permitted to utilize the resources in this document in mods/records that are being sold, for cash, on Steam Workshop or different stages.
- Resource use consent in mods/documents that acquire gift focuses:
You are not permitted to acquire Donation Points for your mods in the event that they utilize my resources.
This author has not provided any additional notes regarding file permissions
This author has not credited anyone else in this file
Grand Theft Auto 5.5
‣ 1.21: Increased police difficulty & fixed headlight full beam
‣ 1.20: Updated for game updates
‣ 1.11: Added my own personal mashup of realistic handling for vehicles
‣ 1.10: Lots of stuff, updated to the latest game version (01/06/2021)
‣ 1.02: Added a new elite vehicle category to traffic systems, increasing the rarity of certain vehicles
‣ 1.01: Added sheriff patrols to the countryside (thanks Algonquin1234) & fix for riot van ghost drivers
Grand Theft Auto 5.5 does not affect the timescale or speed up the time
World & Graphics
- Grand Theft Auto 5.5 have more reflections
- Render distances increased for various lights – traffic, street, misc
- Street lights were brighter and a new dust effect added
- Everything is crisper with more contrast and less gamma. Reduced ever-present fog to realistic levels and color.
- Removed all camera effects from a first-person view
- Sunlight is much brighter, shadows darker
- A subtle heat haze effect added around peak times (midday) out in the country especially
- Rain is thicker, affecting visibility a lot more and darkening the sky more. Thunder nights are dangerous
- Night times are much, much darker, particularly in the countryside
- Waves a little bigger
- Complex, hand-crafted handling remodelling for ~85% of vehicles.
- The weight of the car and the tearing of the rubber
- Complex, hand-crafted traffic systems across the world, heavily incorporating day & night cycles with busy rush hour traffic, quiet residential roads at night with lots of parked cars, and so on
DLC vehicles added to traffic with paint variety, it’s carefully selected. In some cases, the manufacturer paints for the real-life version of that car. Also more variations of utility vehicles, limousines, and motorcycles.
New variations of taxis in Grand Theft Auto 5.5 mod are based on common LA taxi colors in real life. There are a lot more taxis, especially at night in vinewood and other popular night spots
‣ Faster AI drivers
‣ Vehicle render distance increased
‣ Headlight, brake light, dashboard light etc casting distances and render distances modified to match real life, including for NPC vehicles
‣ Realistically intense neons & draw distance increased
‣ Powerful emergency vehicle lights which reach across streets
‣ Realistic light coronas – less noticeable normally but blinding during rain
- Patrolling the streets in a variety of vehicles, mostly in tourist spots during the day and gang zones at night
- Realistic dispatch system that takes time to send units from around the city – no more teleporting police
- Chance to not even see police when low level wanted
- Evade wanted state by fleeing and then hiding
- Police carry a wider variety of weapons
- Forces are more diverse, with a range of police types from officers to detectives to SWAT to special agents
- Tactics improved Grand Theft Auto 5.5 – more likely to perform PIT maneuvers and less likely to be easily outrun
Gangs take over parts of the city at night, mainly south central LS (Davis, strawberry, etc)
Gang members are likely to be found driving cool cars, with cool music and passengers
Fights and gunfights break out often, with realistic popular street choice weapons such as machetes, glock18, and uzi and variation depending on the type of gang – black gangs prefer machine pistols, Chinese prefer higher quality, hillbillys use a backwoods shotgun and such
Fighting localized mostly to hood areas at night
Complex relationship system – some gangs allied, some join fights but won’t start them, etc
Some may commit hate crimes against gays
General crime increased and complexity raised
Higher density in Grand Theft Auto 5.5 mod
Complex, hand-crafted pedestrian systems also, with busy rush hours and a strong variation between day and night
AI behavior is more random
People converse faster and more often
All people have a chance to carry a weapon, usually a taser or basic melee like a broken bottle, but that grandma could be packing heat!
Melee damage reduced to accommodate better melee fighting
Weapon impacts are reduced so that people die realistically
Download Grand Theft Auto 5.5 V1.22
Use OpenIV to open the archives as shown in this folder and place the files in the corresponding locations within your GTA V directory.
Files located within update/update.rpf inside this zip should be placed inside Grand Theft Auto V/update/update.rpf
Recommended to use “mods folder” function provided by OpenIV.asi
You can/should also create a copy of the update.rpf before adding these files, so you can easily replace the backup if you don’t like it
Here’re more Grand Theft Auto 5 mods for you to try: