One of the mobs for GTA V contains a collection of modifications and cheat such as clipping, teleport, ragdoll, magnet mode, and more features to come. Gu mod will make your Grand Theft Auto V game become more fun and easier
|Script Hook V|
PERMISSIONS AND CREDITS
File credits: this author has not been credited anyone else
Donation Points system: it’s not opted-in to receive donation points!
Added: Time options and Hide hud.
- Ragdoll options; Gravity option; Invincibility.
- The ability to save your current position to saved_teleport.txt in-game, can load from that list in-game.
- More teleports to the custom_teleport.txt list, some interiors.
– GU MOD redesign, functions independent of the Native Trainer.
– Supports version 1.0.350.2 of GTA V.
- Flare Gun and Flare to get all weapons.
- The output of current coordinates to change Pos menu.
- Support for loading and visiting North Yankton
- Custom Teleport feature.
Moved all features into the GU Menu section
- GU MOD Changed position of character feature.
- Added mobile phone radio feature.
GU MOD V1.5 added:
- Invincibility for Current Vehicle.
- Some hidden equips, smoke grenade launcher, fire extinguisher, digi scanner, briefcase, baseball, flare, and a flare gun.
- Ability to clear area of vehicles, peds, or cops. However, you can still see some cars in the distance
- Editable key bindings: can edit by using gu_keybind.ini. Make sure you copy this ini file into your GTA V folder.
- Magnet mode: when this mode is enabled you can push away or pull towards your peds and/or vehicles.
- Re-ordered some menu items.
- Updated custom teleport list
GU MOD is done based on the original Native Trainer but is now separated into its own mod. So you can use it alongside other versions of the Native Trainer.
Come to Gu mod in the newest version, you can see a collection of modifications/cheats for GTA 5
Requires Script Hook V to run
This mode will allow you to push away or pull toward your vehicles and/or peds. Maybe sometimes the game can’t keep up so players may find some instances where it’s doesn’t work. But for now most of the time it works very well
Clear Area (No Traffic or Peds mode)
Here you can clear the area of your vehicles, peds, or cops. However, cars in the distance may still appear
Editable Key Bindings
You can change the key bindings with this feature so it doesn’t conflict with other mods. How to change?
- You just simply edit the included gu_keybind.ini, use virtual-key codes\
- Make sure copy it into your GTA V folder otherwise it’ll use the default key bindings.
- Modify the interval and how many seconds are changed each millisecond
- It allows for timescapes.
- This is also an option to slow down the game motion, unfortunately, you cannot speed up game motion
Note: The start point for timescapes should set the update interval to 1 millisecond and increment to 100
Turn on or off Ragdoll and enable hotkeys for force push of the player or ragdoll. After that, change the force and rotation values of the force push of the player.
Ragdoll Rigid Time
It is in milliseconds. If you set it to 0, the ragdoll lifeless while anything higher will make it stiffer or more lifelike.
It’s pretty strong, set these to less than 1 (example: 0.5) depending on how hard you want to push the character in-game.
Set gravity value of the world:
- 0 = Normal Gravity
- 1 = Moon Gravity
- 2 = Zeroish Gravity
It only takes effect when in ragdoll or has something has been hit such as a car
Position of Character
Players now can change the position of the character by making some minor adjustments. You can clip through walls, even find a secret. However, the Hold Pos function doesn’t hold 100% but enough to keep you in place instead of falling through the world
Add your own teleports without coding and on the fly (you can edit the file while GTA is running)
- Make sure you copy the included custom_teleport.txt into your GTA V folder and edit as you see fit.
- Syntax is TELEPORTNAME,X,Y,Z.
Save your current position in-game to saved_teleport.txt inside the GTA V folder. Don’t forget to copy the included saved_teleport.txt into your GTA V folder when installing
Thank you to TacoDeBoss for finding out how to load the area! Currently only support North Yankton, but more areas will come in the future.
How to use
Just pick the area that you wish to load and then it will load into memory. Next, visit the relevant area or teleport to it
Enable Mobile Phone Radio
While out of the car, the radio also continues playing. You can change the radio station while out of the car and make the radio wheel button different from the cover button.