Builds nearly to the cap the High Quality Faces of countenances and expands the auto distance (also known as draw distance) of the eyes by 10x occasions
High Quality Faces
This High Quality Faces mod does not have any known dependencies other than the base game.
Mods requiring this file:
|Yennefer Anya Chalotra Retexture||Required, or her face will melt|
PERMISSIONS AND CREDITS
File credits: This creator has not credited any other individual in this High Quality Faces mod document
This would not have been possible without the help of Asmodean778. And Sarcen with his Mod’s editor, thank you both.
Expands nearly to the cap the LOD of countenances and builds the auto distance (otherwise known as draw distance) of the eyes by 10x occasions:
- Main NPCs – HoS included (100%)
- Secondary NPCs – HoS included (100%)
- Common NPCs – HoS included (80%) – – > Not every one of them have a HQ variant
- Open your user.settings located it C:\Users\Holgar96\documents\The Witcher 3
- Find and modify “MeshLODDistanceScale” with the value 10 or 2. (i have MeshLODDistanceScale=10) Then save the file.
- Download and extract “modHQFaces” folder to “\yourTW3directory\Mods”
IF IT STILL DOESN’T WORK WITH THESE INSTRUCTIONS TRY TO DELETE THE USER.SETTINGS.BAK ( it’s in the same folder)
It was setting MeshLODDistanceScale to some other value other than the default 1 that broke lips and eyes moving outside of cutscenes. Also, setting it to a worth other than 1 is required so character faces aren’t dissolved with your mod. So indeed, your mod in a roundabout way breaks it. Eliminate your mod to forestall softening, and set MeshLODDistanceScale to 1, the lips and eyes move during ongoing interaction.
Delete “modHQFaces” from your “Mods” folder
- The ears of certain Common NPCs could look a little strange, it’s something insignificant and not really observable, not certain what causes this.
- Lips outside of cutscenes will not move except if you download the suggested mod
For more The WItcher 3 mods, you can check out these: