The billboards are now illuminated around the Commonwealth. For immersion freaks, this Illuminated billboards Fallout 4 won’t be for you. Don’t bother. It wasn’t intended for ‘why’ or immersive reason. It’s part of my imagination, how I see things. This is for those that wanted it and those that like it.
Creator: Ceaseless and PDE
Illuminated Billboards Fallout 4
PERMISSIONS AND CREDITS
Credits and distribution permission
- Other client’s resources: Every one of the resources in this document have a place with the creator, or are from allowed-to-utilize modder’s assets.
- Transfer consent: You are not permitted to transfer this Illuminated billboards Fallout 4 document to different destinations under any conditions.
- Alteration authorization: You are not permitted to alter my records, including making bug fixes or enhancing highlights under any conditions.
- Transformation consent: You are not permitted to change this Illuminated billboards Fallout 4 document over to deal with different games under any conditions.
- Resource use authorization: You are not permitted to utilize resources from this document under any conditions.
- Resource use consent in mods/documents that are being sold: You are permitted to utilize the resources in this document in mods/records that are being sold, for cash, on Steam Workshop or different stages.
- Resource use consent in mods/documents that acquire gift focuses: You are not permitted to acquire Donation Points for your mods in the event that they utilize my resources.
- Console modding permission: The author uploaded this Illuminated billboards Fallout 4 mod to Bethesda.net and it is available for console users.
This author has not credited anyone else in this file
1.3a – Corrected a blank billboard.
1.3 – Repackaging everything to give better options to users
1.2 – Added ‘Any Billboard Mod’ pack for the use of any other billboards out there
1.12 – Adds Far Harbor DLC. Combines small 1.11 update with IllumBillboards 1.12
1.11 – Adds a missing Hubris/Toy billboard. Nothing major. Added to the latest versions. Added ‘No Broken Billboards Lit’ version where the broken billboards have no light.
1.1 – Fixed some billboards that were blank.
Most other billboards should illuminate also if you choose to install those after installing this Illuminated billboards Fallout 4 mod. They will just overwrite the look:
- Bus Stop – Lighting
- Starlight Drive-In & Diner – Lighting
- Red Rockets’ Glare II
- Illuminated Billboards – Lighting | No Broken Billboards
Watch the mod in action: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEOe7_DnR9E This doesn’t include Far Harbor at the moment. There will be a separate page for those.
Download Illuminated billboards Fallout 4 mods:
|⏬Vanilla||The default billboards|
|⏬Vanilla – No Broken Billboards||The default without broken/destroyed billboards|
|⏬With Far Harbor||Default billboards plus Far Harbor. Requires Far Harbor Addon|
|⏬With Far Harbor – No Broken BBs||Default billboards without broken/destroyed, plus Far Harbor. Requires Far Harbor Addon|
|⏬With Nuka World||Default billboards plus Nuka World. Requires Nuka World Addon.|
|⏬With Nuka World – No Broken BBs||Default billboards without broken/destroyed, plus Nuka World. Requires Nuka World Addon|
|⏬All In One||The full pack. Requires Far Harbor and Nuka World Addon|
|⏬All In One – No Broken BBs||The full pack without broken/destroyed billboards. Requires Far Harbor and Nuka World Addon|
Navigate to your Fallout 4 Folder at the following location “Documents/My Games/Fallout 4”
Add the following lines to your Fallout4Custom.ini
Save and close.
Install with Nowmods Manager (or other mod managers) or manually. It’s not awesome and I’m very much aware of that. I know there will be some analysis on this one and I invite criticism. I can’t say in case it’s done or not, however I will play with certain different plans to improve things if conceivable.
Thanks to PixelGamer, NOZI87, HODILTON, Vatiwah, Tyrannicon, theDeModcracy, HTH Mods, and The Rot On The Screen for the feature
Thanks: B.A.E. Bethesda Archive Extractor, GIMP, Nifscope
Special thanks for your support – Ian E!
If you like playing Fallout 4, maybe you also like these one: