Seeks to drastically enhance the variety of armors in the world Skyrim, Immersive Armors in a lore-friendly way. Make every set become more blended into the lore, balance, and feel of the game for the most immersive experience possible are the main goal of this pack.
PERMISSIONS AND CREDITS
- Other user’s assets
All the assets in this file belong to the author or are from free-to-use modder’s resources
- Upload permission
You are not allowed to upload this file to other sites under any circumstances
- Modification permission
You must get permission from me before you are allowed to modify my files to improve it
- Conversion permission
You are not allowed to convert this file to work on other games under any circumstances
- Asset use permission
You must get permission from me before you are allowed to use any of the assets in this file
- Asset use permission in mods/files that are being sold
You are not allowed to use assets from this file in any mods/files that are being sold, for money, on Steam Workshop or other platforms
- Asset use permission in mods/files that earn donation points
You must get permission to earn Donation Points for your mods if they use my assets
Note from creator: This author has not provided any additional notes regarding file permissions
File credits: This author has not credited anyone else in this file
Donation Points system: This mod is opted-in to receive Donation Points
- Most of Immersive Armor’s startup processing is delayed until after the player’s handcuffs are removed. Just sightly delaying the run time of Immersive Armor’s distribution script that help removed the bouncing cart from the start of the game
- Selecting the default Helgen start help increase Alternate Start mod compatibility
- Modified the item distribution script for efficiency and efficacy
- Added many extra Configuration Menu options
- Compatibility for a variety of popular mods.
- English language versions of MCM translation files for all official languages(no more “$” signs for languages other than English in the MCM menu).
- Added tons of new options to control distribution to npc/monster groups such as Creatures, Afflicted, Alikr, Bandits, Battlemages, Draugr, Forsworn, Hunters, Khajiit, Orcs, Robbers, Sailors, Soldiers, Thalmor, Vampires, Vigilants, Warlocks
- Added safety checks to prevent smelting of equipped items.
- Bug fixed such as the first person model for Ebony Mage Armor being altered, etc.
- Tribunal Masks –> use the mask slot.
- Gold Earrings –> use the ear slot.
- The Eyepatch –> use the misc slot.
- Bandannas: stop them from hiding the misc slot when worn.
- A menu option to compatibility with “Alternate Start” mods.
- A menu option to remove the quest and gameplay based requirements for crafting armors.
- Ritual Armor of Boethiah book to the tent near the Shrine
- Translation Strings to MCM Menu
Fixed: painted Shield tempering, exporting errors & flags in certain meshes, invisible Jorrvaskr Shields on vampires, and other minor issues
- Made Boiled Chitin Armor Configurable – Light/Heavy
- Split Dragonscale Ebonsteel Armor off from Dragonbone Ebonsteel as Light Armor variant
- Altered Dragon Knight Armor to provide a Light Armor variant
- Made Gildegreen Aegis Configurable – Light/Heavy
- Made Glacial Crystal Armor Configurable – Light/Heavy
- Removed Cloak slots from all but standalone cloaks for greater compatibility
This is an armor compilation mod assembled by Hothtrooper44 with great contributions from Eckss.
Come to this mob you can enhance your Skyrim with a great selection of armor sets, special it’s not breaking from the natural feel of the game. Besides that, the Immersive Armors mob also add many new armor sets that seamlessly integrated into the world. The items are balanced and spread across your gaming experience. With these new armor sets, you have the chance to use power appropriately starting from level 1 to 50 and even beyond!
- Amount new sets of armor to the game: 55 (over 60 including variants)
- Add a bunch of non-set helmets options
- 396 new shields
- A large number of other items such as eye patches, capes, earrings, scarves and more!
All of them are craftable, upgradable, enchantable which integrated into the Skyrim game through leveled lists, quest rewards, placement in dungeons, and/or onto specific people.
Version 7, an MCM menu supplies tons of ways for users to customize their Immersive Armors experience. If you don’t use SkyUI, you will find this menu as a spell in your spellbook instead.
Version 8 further expands the MCM options for more customization and allows for greater mod compatibility.
- Top 2 Most endorsed mod of all time
- Top 1 Most endorsed armor mod
- File of the Month, July 2012
- Featured by PC Gamer
- Featured by TIME
- Featured by Kotaku
- Featured by Gamespot
Immersive Armors mod REQUIRES version 1.8+ of Skyrim
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q1: BOSS says SPIKE.esm is not present or active
You’re using is out of date Boss version. SPIKE.esm is no longer required. Update BOSS to v2.2 (or better). BOSS v2.2.
Q2: WyreBash mentions some error with a helmet entry?
This is a false positive and should be ignored.
Q3: The Immersive Armors Configuration has Finished message appears repeatedly.
Your game and/or save are corrupt. Assuming you have SkSE, you can try:
– Load a save from before you installed IA_v7.
– Go to an interior cell (like a player home)
– In the Console enter: ClearInvalidRegistrations 1
– Then save your game.
– Try installing IA_v7 on that save.
Q4: Will you make X armor for me? I really want someone to make it for Skyrim!
I am a busy man! I no longer take requests, sorry.
Q5: Are you upgrading from version X to version Y. Anything I need to know?
No. I make installation a one-click process for your ease of use.
Q6: Will you make a CBBE patch?
Link in the 3rd sticky post.
Q7: I have the following NMM error:
Failure; A problem occurred during the install; …”system.outofmemoryexception”…; The mod was not installed
This error has nothing to do with my mod. This is an error thrown by NMM 32bit for all large files. For 32bit NMM users, I suggest a manual install. My mod is only 3 files. It is easy to keep track of.
Q8: The download for this file keeps stopping before it’s finished
Navigate to C: -> Games -> Skyrim -> mods -> downloads. Delete anything with the name hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation found there. Also, do the same for the cache folder found under mods and try to download again.
The fully detailed credits for each armor sets
- Hothtrooper44: Immersive Armors, project management, fixes, v1-6 CK work, mod page assets, Fur Collar, Falkreath Armor, Akaviri Samurai Armor, Gildergreen Aegis, Dragon Knight Armor, Dragonhide Robes, Shields of Jorrvaskr, Body Shields, Round Shields, Tear Shields, Hedge Knight Armor, Mantle of the Silver Hand, Nord Mail Hauberk, Nord Mail Shirt, Painted Hide Shield, Painted Iron Shield, Painted Spiked Targe, Paladin Armor, Redguard Knight Armor, Seadog Armor, Spellbinder Armor, Trollsbane Armor, Vagabond Armor, Vanguard Armor, Warchief Armor
- Eckss: for the v6 tempering solution he created, the v7 MCM menu, scripted item distribution, shield painting station, TONS of CK work, v7 change log, v7 readme, fomod installer, spell menu, item name changes, crafting recipe balancing, testing, and encouragement
- Rahman530: the armors that came from the “Lore Friendly Armor Pack”
- Omesean: Einherjar Armor
- Gechbal: Imperial Knight Armor, Stormlord Armor
- volvaga0: Bandanas
- VincentIcarus: Bucklers
- Patobek: Crimson Ranger Armor, Spellbinder Armor
- Luddemann: Shaman Robe
- Jack0o: Spellbinder Armor
- Zairaam: Tribunal Robes
- Natterforme: Daedric Lord Armor, Ebony Mage Robes, Tribunal Robes
- Mcmuffin: Daedric Lord Armor
- Wasbunny: Ritual Armor of Boethiah
- Thusky: Boiled Chitin Armor, Glacial Crystal Armor, Ringmail Armor, Snow Bear Armor, Vvardenfell Glass Armor
- FranklinZunge: Brigand Plate Harness, Brigand Dwemer Breastplate, Highwayman Mail
- shodan44: Orcish Masked Helm
- Maty743: Bosmer Armor, Wild Hunt Armor, Falkreath Armor
- Prometheus_TS: Barbarian Hero Armor
- justice123: Alduin Scale
- Dreogan: Dragonbone Ebonsteel, Skyforge Shields, Nordic Shields, Wolf Shields
- InsanitysSorrow: Target shields
- Northborn: Fur Hoods HD
- GuitunScarfin: Apotheus Light Armor
- frankdema: Nordic Hunter Light Armor
- lumps: Heroic Stormcloak Armor
- Telthalion: Witchplate Armor
- Carifourbe: SkyRe patch for v6
- exeter: mesh alterations to support the UNP body mesh
- Oogee: teaching me about guard’s armor dialogues
- GrandBulwark, CookieVortex, MisterGibson, Ithildin, xsbullx: Testing for v7
- All the encouraging users of my mods: you are the reason I keep going, thanks!
- Bethesda: Skyrim and its assets
- Parts of these armor’s meshes and textures are owned and copyrighted by CD Projekt and used here with permission. The Witcher is a trademark of CD Projekt. All rights reserved. http://www.cdprojekt.com/ Please visit the individual armor posts linked at the bottom of the page for details specific to each set.
If you like playing Skyrim, you also can check out one of these: