Immersive Rippers adds a little immersion to all the rippers, so you can now sit in their seats and work. Fingers can be exchanged for access to his services in exchange for an apology.
PERMISSIONS AND CREDITS
Credits and distribution rights
- Assets of other users: All of the assets in this Immersive Rippers file are either the author’s or free-to-use modder’s resources.
- Upload authorization: Under no circumstances may you upload this material to other websites.
- Permission to modify: You must obtain my permission before modifying my files in order to enhance them.
- Permission to convert: Under no circumstances are you permitted to convert this Immersive Rippers file for use in other games.
- Permission to utilize an asset: You must obtain my permission before using any of the materials in this Immersive Rippers file.
- Asset use authorization in purchased mods/files: This file’s assets may not be used in any modifications or files that are sold for money on Steam Workshop or other platforms.
- Permission to utilize assets in mods/files that earn donation points: You cannot earn Donation Points for your modifications if they use my materials.
Notes from the Author
This author has made no further remarks about Immersive Rippers file permissions.
This author has not credited anyone else in this file
- Version 1.1.1
- Hot fix: Updated world sector data to match the 31/01/23 DLSS patch
- Version 1.1.0
- Fixes for Rancho Coronado ripper not being in the right spot on first visit
- Removes the collision on Ryder’s stool, you can walk through it but the sit/stand animations are alot cleaner
- Potential fix for Downtown ripper becoming unresponsive
- Version 1.0.3
- Fixed a bug where the talk option with Instant Implants was instead going to CC
- Made the Instant Implants ripper scene reset properly when moving away from him
- Version 1.0.1
- Speculative fix for CTD loading a save after removing the mod
- Version 1.0.0
- First working version
Adds a little immersion to all the rippers, so you can now sit in their seats and work.
Fingers can be exchanged for access to his services in exchange for an apology.
Except for Vik, who has his own mod, and Buck the Kabuki man, who works with scavs and should always be killed, this mod works for all of Night City’s Rippers.
The mod provides a lot of small changes to the scenes of several rippers.
How to “use” the mod?
Simply go to any Ripper and discuss getting some work done.
I punched Fingers with Judy, how can I get his services back?
Get 20,000 eddies together and then visit him and apologise with it, then leave and return to have access to his services again. If you attacked him outside of the quest, or after apologising, then he won’t serve you ever again.
- Unzip the main zip into “Cyberpunk 2077” folder so that the .archive ends up in the “Cyberpunk 2077\archive\pc\mod” folder
|?Immersive Rippers REDmod|
|The .zip file containing the REDmod format for the ImmersiveRippers.archive|
Unzip in the Cyberpunk 2077 folder so that the ImmersiveRippers folder ends up in the Cyberpunk 2077\mods folder
Make sure you save away from a Ripper (+100m should be plenty)
And then delete the ImmersiveRippers.archive file from the “Cyberpunk 2077\archive\pc\mod” folder.
AND / OR
And then delete/disable the ImmersiveRippers and folder from the “Cyberpunk 2077\mods” folder.
I do NOT know exactly how the game will react if you saved inside any of the clinics before installing this mod.
I recommend going outside and coming back in before using the mod on any such saves.
Medium but accounted for.
The mod edits a number of world sectors, but they are small/limited and shouldn’t conflict with other mods.
The mod edits some shared files with the Panam and River romance mods, but it includes their changes and is fully compatible with both so just make sure this mod has priority (done automatically in the normal version, may need changing for REDmod users – you can tell if its not got the right priority if Ryder still spawns at his front desk before teleporting)