Your Handy trait for Instant Upgrades is available at all times with Instant Upgrade No Delay.
Instant Upgrade No Delay
This Instant Upgrade No Delay mod is not required if you use MCCC. Within MCCC, Deaderpool has implemented an option that allows for instant upgrades. It can be found by going to MC Tuner > Change Interaction Behavior. Ignore this message if you do not use MCCC. You don’t use MCCC if you don’t know what it is.
MCCC can be found HERE (<— click link) if you’re interested
When using MCCC’s “Allow Instant Upgrades,” you can only upgrade one upgrade at a time. If you want to use the Handy trait’s “instant upgrade” to upgrade all upgradables at once, you’ll still need to use this Instant Upgrade No Delay mod.
PERMISSIONS AND CREDITS
Credits and distribution rights
- Assets of other users: All of the assets in this file are either the author’s or free-to-use modder’s resources.
- Upload authorization: Under no circumstances are you permitted to upload this file to other websites.
- Permission to modify: You may modify my files and release bug fixes or enhancements as long as you credit me as the original creator.
- Permission to convert: You are free to convert this file to work with other games as long as you credit me as the file’s creator.
- Permission to use assets: You may use the assets in this file without asking permission as long as you credit me.
- Asset use permission in purchased mods/files: You are not permitted to use assets from this Instant Upgrade No Delay file in any mods or files that are sold for a fee on Steam Workshop or other platforms.
- Permission to use assets in mods/files that earn donation points: If your mods use my assets, you must obtain permission to earn Donation Points.
Notes from the Author
This author has made no additional notes about file permissions.
Credits should be filed
In this file, the author has not given credit to anyone else.
This Instant Upgrade No Delay mod removes the 24 Sims hour cooldown from your Handy trait, allowing you to use Instant Upgrade whenever you want. If you completed the Nerd Brain Aspiration, you gained the Handy trait. The Handy trait allows you to upgrade any item in just a few Sim minutes, with all upgrades and no parts required (about 10 seconds). The only drawback is that this trait has a 24-hour cooldown. That is, you will be unable to upgrade another item for 24 in-game hours after the previous use.
This mod removes the Sims’ 24 hour cooldown and replaces it with a no-cooldown mode. That is, you can use Instant Upgrade as much as you want. They came one after the other. TRY NOTIFYING EA ABOUT ITEMS WITHOUT “INSTANT UPGRADE” WHEN USING THE HANDY TRAIT. MAYBE ONE OF THESE DAYS… THEY’LL FIX IT. TELL THEM THE EXACT ITEM OR THEY WILL NEVER FIND IT. BEST OF LUCK!
|⏬ Upgrade – One Hour Delay||One hour delay for upgrading. Upgrade every in-game 60 mins.|
ONLY CHOOSE ONE FILE TO USE
- Open the .zip file
- Place the mod .package file into your Mods folder
For most users it will be in Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods.
- Note 1: .package files can be up to five folders deep inside your Mods folder. While .ts4script files can only be up to one folder deep inside your Mods folder
Note 2: When adding/updating/deleting mods, always delete your localthumbcache.package file located in your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 folder.
This Instant Upgrade No Delay mod tunes the following and will conflict with any mod that tunes the same file(s):
Statistic Tuning: Commodity_Trait_TheKnack_UpgradeTimer
Sim Data: Commodity_Trait_TheKnack_UpgradeTimer
WHAT WAS CHANGE:
Browse for more The Sims 4 mods ? Take a look with these ones right here: