This Intro Completed Save File is the save from immediately following the intro. Which you may want to skip if you’ve already played it on console.
Intro Completed Save File
PERMISSIONS AND CREDITS
Credits and distribution rights
- Assets of other users: All of the assets in this file are either the author’s or free-to-use modder’s resources.
- Upload authorization: You may upload this file to other websites, but you must credit me as the file’s creator.
- Permission to modify: You must obtain my permission before modifying my files in order to improve them.
- Permission to convert: Under no circumstances are you permitted to convert this file for use in other games.
- Permission to use assets: You must obtain my permission before using any of the assets in this Intro Completed Save File file.
- Asset use permission in purchased mods/files: You are not permitted to use assets from this file in any mods or files that are sold for a fee on Steam Workshop or other platforms.
- Permission to use assets in mods/files that earn donation points: You cannot earn Donation Points for your mods if they use my assets.
Notes from the Author
This author has made no additional notes about file permissions.
Credits should be filed
Thank you, Rockstar, for this fantastic game.
Greetings, This is the save from immediately following the intro. Which you might want to skip if you’ve already played it on the console. I’m hoping this works for everyone; I haven’t tested it yet because I’m waiting on a friend.
PLACE IN/INSTALL: C:\Users\\Documents\Rockstar Games\Red Dead Redemption 2\Profiles
“Works – just copy the first SRDR file into your account folder in the saves.” -ChaosRelay
If you are looking for more Red Dead Redemption 2 mods, check out these one: