JJs Better Ships removes C class from ships and makes S class ships common.
JJs Better Ships
PERMISSIONS AND CREDITS
Credits and distribution rights
- Assets of other users: All of the assets in this JJs Better Ships file are either the author’s or free-to-use modder’s resources.
- Upload authorization: Under no circumstances are you permitted to upload this JJs Better Ships file to other websites.
- Permission to modify: You must obtain my permission before modifying my files in order to improve them.
- Permission to convert: Under no circumstances are you permitted to convert this file for use in other games.
- Permission to use assets: You must obtain my permission before using any of the assets in this file.
- Asset use permission in purchased mods/files: You are not permitted to use assets from this JJs Better Ships file in any mods or files that are sold for a fee on Steam Workshop or other platforms.
- Permission to use assets in mods/files that earn donation points: You cannot earn Donation Points for your mods if they use my assets.
Notes from the Author
This author has made no additional notes about file permissions.
This author has not credited anyone else in this file
Updated for Frontiers, compatible with 3.75
Removes C class and makes S Class ships as common as other ships.
All ships types are still available but will be S, A and B class only.
- Extract JJs.Better.Ships.pak from zip to No Man’s Sky\GAMEDATA\PCBANKS\MODS folder.
- Create Mods folder if you don’t already have one.
- Remove or rename DISABLEMODS.TXT file from PCBANKS folder
- Delete JJs.Better.Ships.pak from No Man’s Sky\GAMEDATA\PCBANKS\MODS folder.
- Made with TubOcrisco’s excellent NMS MODDING STATION.
Special Thanks again to Monkeyman192 for updating compilers.
Would also like to thank JovianStone for for help locating a certain file.
Version 1.1 changes
Fixed shuttles, haulers, fighters, explorers and freighters not spawning in S class.
Thanks to Majora4613 for bringing this to my attention.
Also added optional “No Shuttles” version as suggested by Majora4613.
If you like playing No Man’s Sky, find out more mods right here: