Have you ever wanted to work minimum wage jobs while immersing yourself in the atmosphere of 1899 America? This Jobs mod can do exactly that!
RDR2 Jobs Mod
PERMISSIONS AND CREDITS
Credits and distribution rights
- Assets of other users: This author has not said whether or not they utilised assets from other writers.
- Upload authorization: Under no circumstances may you upload this Jobs Mod to other platform.
- Permission to modify: You must obtain my permission before modifying my Jobs Mod files in order to enhance them.
- Permission to convert: Under no circumstances are you permitted to convert this Jobs Mod file for use in other games.
- Permission to utilize an asset: You must obtain my permission before using any of the materials in this Jobs Mod file.
- Asset use authorization in purchased mods/files: This file’s assets may not be used in any modifications or files that are sold for money on Steam Workshop or other platforms.
- Permission to utilize assets in mods/files that earn donation points: If your modifications use my materials, you may earn Donation Points for them.
Notes from the Author
This author has made no further remarks about file permissions.
This author has not credited anyone else in this Jobs Mod file
The mod with the most uninspired name is now available! It enables the player to complete various activities in exchange for some additional (legal) money! The following jobs have recently been added: miner, bartender, hunter, shepherd, dockworker, and deliverer.
Blips with job-giving npcs may now be found in cities all over the planet. Walking up to one of them will offer you the chance to sing for one of them. Jobs are designed to be similar to camp duties, with some added experiences, but they are not supposed to be action-packed. The fundamental concept is to have several ambient chores that allow you to relax and appreciate the world or ambience.
Miner – The annesburg mines are now hiring! You can get there and well, mine for some honest cash.
Hunter – If you are into looking for game, this might be the job for you. In Saint Denis, Strawberry and Annesburg there are hunters waiting for your services. The main task is to track and find a requested animal in perfect condition.
Bartender – In Saint Denis, Tumbleweed and Valentine you can be hired as the assistant bartender. This involves task such as cleaning glasses, preparing tables, delivering goods and solving brawls!
Deliverer – Saint Denis, Strawberry and Tumbleweed have outstanding deliveries to complete. Get there and transport goods, horses, wagons and even people! (wanted people to be precise).
Dock Worker – my personal favourite 🙂 Annesburg and Saint Denis docks need more working hands. This job is based around fishing, parking boats and cleaning the dock.
Lumberjack (Update 0.7)
The job utilizes the random spots on the map where you can chop wood… and allows you to earn a couple bucks from it!
Train Conductor (Update 0.7)
As of now it is essentially just riding the train from one point to another, I had this job in this early stage for some time so decided to release it as is. I hope in the future I’ll have some time to extend on it.
Currently shepherd job is removed, because it was causing many issues.
All of the tasks received a lot of attention, but they aren’t finished yet, so some may be more flared out than others! All of them, however, include immersive components such as modified movement speed, fast time events, and dynamic task prompts, which I incorporated to make them similar to other activities in narrative mode.
Extract the archive and put jobs.asi and scripthook rdr2 into the game folder.
📥Download Jobs Mod Red Dead Redemption 2
Special thanks to:
Thong Trinh Buu
and everyone else that supports me on my Patreon!