Here we come to the living world of Kingdom Come: Deliverance – a dynamic world that always responds to your actions. Everything in the game reacts to your deeds and affects the reality world. Kingdom Come Mod Manager will help you easily manage your mods. You can Enable/ Disable your mods, set the order’s priority and remove mods. Let’s check it below!
Kingdom Come Mod Manager
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance v1.3+ to work. Works with both Steam and GOG versions.
- mod.manifest with at least infos described on Generic Template (below) and encoded in UTF-8.
PERMISSIONS AND CREDITS
- Other user’s assets: All the assets in this file belong to the author, or are from free-to-use modder’s resources.
- Upload permission: You are not allowed to upload this file to other sites under any circumstances.
- Modification permission: You are not allowed to modify my files, including creating bug fixes or improving on features under any circumstances.
- Conversion permission: You can convert this file to work with other games as long as you credit me as the creator of the file.
- Asset use permission: You are not allowed to use assets from this file under any circumstances.
- Asset use permission in mods/files that are being sold: You are not allowed to use assets from this file in any mods/files that are being sold, for money, on Steam Workshop or other platforms.
- Asset use permission in mods/files that earn donation points: You are not allowed to earn Donation Points for your mods if they use my assets.
You can share to anyone and don’t upload to anywhere else.
This author has not credited anyone else in this file.
- Enable and Disable Mods of the game
- You can set Mod Priority
- And also Delete Mod
– Set the Game Folder Path: The game folder is the root folder which contains the folders: bin, Data, Engine, etc.
– Click the Save button to save changes.
– Before Save, make sure the KCD game isn’t running.
– Click on the Refresh button after unzipping new mods to your mod’s folder while Mod Manager is opened.
It requires Kingdom Come Deliverance v1.3+ to work:
– Fixed Bug with mod’s folders that contains spaces on names.
– Fixed Bug in mod_order.txt that contains mod’s folder that don’t exist in your disk or that contains wrong names.
It does a lot more checks than the main version and it’s slower too.
Use it only if you’re getting errors with the main version.
Some users reported errors. I found one about Kingdom Come Mod Manager folders with spaces and already fixed it. But it requires all mods made with new structures, since KDC 1.3+, if I’m not wrong.
It means that all mods must be on Mods folder, inside the root game folder and you have to follow this structure:
KDC Root Folder:
– – Mod Name Folder
– – – mod.manifest
– – – Data
– – – – pak_name.pak (The pack’s name doesn’t matter and could be more than one pack).
mod.manifest Generic Template:
<?xml version=”1.0″ encoding=”utf-8″?>
<created_on>28 Apr 2018</created_on>
Virus Scan: https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/…/detection
Incase you want to get more fascinating mods: