Explore 19 different visuals for GTA 5 in MEGA RESHADE PACK. Each one is optimized for Ray Tracing Shader (RTGI) and based on NVE.
Mega Reshade Pack GTA 5
PERMISSIONS AND CREDITS
Credits and distribution permission:
- Other client’s resources: Every one of the resources in this document have a place with the creator, or are from allowed-to-utilize modder’s assets.
- Transfer consent: You are not permitted to transfer this MEGA RESHADE PACK document to different destinations under any conditions.
- Alteration authorization: You are not permitted to alter my records, including making bug fixes or enhancing highlights under any conditions.
- Transformation consent: You are not permitted to change this MEGA RESHADE PACK document over to deal with different games under any conditions.
- Resource use authorization: You are not permitted to utilize resources from this document under any conditions.
- Resource use consent in mods/documents that are being sold: You are permitted to utilize the resources in this document in mods/records that are being sold, for cash, on Steam Workshop or different stages.
- Resource use consent in mods/documents that acquire gift focuses: You are not permitted to acquire Donation Points for your mods in the event that they utilize my resources.
This author has not provided any additional notes regarding file permissions
This author has not credited anyone else in this file
The presets is one of the best choices for NVE GTA with its MEB ENB. There are some presets recommended only use in specific weather.
- Endless Rain, this one really suits Rainy weather
- Rainy Nights for Night time’s rainy weather
- Snowy for Snow weather
- Silent Hill for foggy weather
- Wastelands for Foggy weather
- The others can be used at any time
- Intall the Mega reshade pack for GTA5, put in the mind Dont Install Any Shaders!
- Copy preset folder and reshade-shader folder to the game directory
- Start to run the game
- Open menu with Home key, then go to the settings tab, and manually select shaders and texture path from the“effect search path section”. After that, go back to the meny and press RELOAD. NOW choose a preset and play!
The game happen crashes, please make sure in ENBLOCAL.ini, it is set as EnableProxyLibrary=true, InitProxyFunctions=false, ProxyLibrary=d3d11.dll.
In your install not include basic shaders and no shaders are seen in the reshade menu, you should go to the settings tab and specify the shaders and textures path manually.
Here’s more Grand Theft Auto 5 mods for you to try: