Animated water in wells is a mesh-only solution for animated water in wells and sewers that is VERY WELL-MADE. There is no ESP.
Animated water in wells
PERMISSIONS AND CREDITS
Credits and permission to distribute
- Assets of other users: Some of the assets in this file are the property of other authors. Before you may utilize these writers’ materials, you must first get their permission.
- Permission to upload: You may upload this file to other websites, but you must give credit to me as the file’s originator.
- Permission to make changes: You may alter my files and distribute bug fixes or enhancements as long as you give credit to me as the original inventor.
- Permission to convert: You are free to adapt this file to work with other games as long as you give credit to me as the animated water in wells file’s developer.
- Permission to utilize an asset: You may use the materials in this file without asking permission as long as you give me credit.
- In mods/files that are being sold, asset usage authorization is required: This file’s assets may not be used in any modifications or files that are sold for money on Steam Workshop or other platforms.
- Permission to utilize assets in modifications and files that earn contribution points: If your modifications utilize my materials, you may earn Donation Points for them.
Notes from the author
With the following exclusions, this animated water in wells is licensed under CC BY-SA 4.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/):
- Trellis with a rippling effect
- SMIM ropes on the wells at the farmhouse and skaal village
The license is attribution share-alike, however the animated water in wells mod has open permissions. If you wish to utilize the materials, please read the license carefully.
3D Riften Trellis and Roofs – RedBag
Static Mesh Improvement Mod – SMIM – Brumbek
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch
– Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch team
When using multipass snow shaders, the appearance will be better
- Upload the proper file.
- In the fomod installation, add a parallax option.
Improve Fix physics material on farmhouse well, Skaal Village well, and Ravenrock well in Whiterun
Add fancy fomod installer
Remove 1 unnecessary nif node
- For animated water in wells, a mesh-only approach is available.
- There is no ESP.
- There are no cell modifications.
- There are no worldspace modifications.
- Patching is not required.
- You may install, remove, and upgrade at any time.
- The following well types are affected:
- Whiterun \sRiften
- Skaal is a settlement in the Skaal region.
- Farmhouses \sMines
- Imperial fortifications
- Each well type has its own set of water motions and colors.
- Some city wells are envisioned as water systems or sewers that move water faster.
- Village and fort wells are basically ordinary wells.
- Various well mesh fixes are included in animated water in wells:
- Riften well shaft geometry has been improved.
- Whiterun’s geometry has been improved.
- Solitude well shaft UV mapping has been improved.
- Farmhouse and skaal village well grate textures have been fixed.
- UV mapping of the farmhouse and skaal village wells has been corrected.
- Ravenrock well shaft was clipped by the landscape, which was fixed.
- Well grates are made of a physics-fixed material.
- SMIM ropes are included.
- Redbag’s 3D Riften trellis is included.
- FOMod’s fancy installation
- Choose the wells you wish to put in.
- Choose the wells you wish to use for parallax.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: Can you tell me the difference between this and something else?
A1: Because ESP isn’t used in this, you’ll need to:
It doesn’t need any tweaks to function with any mod that adds new instances of vanilla wells.
It doesn’t interfere with modifications that change existing locations.
Q2: Does Animated Water in Wells need patching?
A2: Not unless you use a well mesh replacer
Q3: Can you build a patch using this mod?
A3: Most modifications are distributed with locked permissions, except this one, which has open permissions. I can’t utilize their assets to build your fix until I have permission. You must either persuade the writers to create it or get their permission.
Q4: Why is the water in some of the wells so high?
A4: Because some of the wells are built on level floors or in flat landscapes. There is no well shaft drilled into the ground for these wells. Assume the water level has risen as a result of the rain.
Q5: What is causing the water to move?
A5: In Skyrim, there isn’t any water. It’s a computer game, so what you’re seeing is just a visual depiction of water, an abstract reduction of reality, and since Skyrim doesn’t handle fluid simulations, that imitation of water is restricted in complexity. For some, static and unchanging wave textures are better representations of water; for others, flowing wave patterns are better representations of water. This is your game, and you have complete control over your mod list and the structure of your Skyrim world… You wouldn’t be able to tell it was water if it wasn’t moving.
3D Riften Trellis and Roofs
Static Mesh Improvement Mod – SMIM
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch
- Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch team
- Please see Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch readme in the download. This list is rather extensive and ever changing.
If you like the Skyrim gameplay, you may also like