Metro System adds a fully functional Metro System with 19 explorable stations, third / first person perspective, and much more.
PERMISSIONS AND CREDITS
Credits and distribution rights
- Assets of other users: All of the assets in this Metro System file are either the author’s or free-to-use modder’s resources.
- Upload authorization: Under no circumstances are you permitted to upload this file to other websites.
- Permission to modify: You must obtain my permission before modifying my files in order to improve them.
- Permission to convert: Under no circumstances are you permitted to convert this Metro System file for use in other games.
- Permission to use assets: You must obtain my permission before using any of the assets in this Metro System file.
- Asset use permission in purchased mods/files: You are not permitted to use assets from this Metro System file in any mods or files that are sold for a fee on Steam Workshop or other platforms.
- Permission to use assets in mods/files that earn donation points: You cannot earn Donation Points for your mods if they use my assets.
Notes from the Author
This author has made no additional notes about file permissions.
psiberx: Cron.lua, GameUI.lua, GameSettings.lua
- Incorporates a fully functional NCART System into the game
- Allows you to switch between a third-person and a first-person perspective
- Includes 19 handbuilt stations where you wait for the train
- 100 percent Native UI, 100 percent Controller compatible, no loading screens, and no hotkeys to configure
Look down onto the city streets and realize just how beautiful this game is!
Download and extract this Metro System mod into your cyberpunk folder (The one containing the /r6 and /bin folder), Do it MANUALLY, not with mod managers such as Vortex
How to use
Entering a station:
- Go to any of the “Metro: …” fast travel points on the map
- Hitting “Interact” while on the world map will place a pin on the closest station
- Interact with any of the fast travel gates to enter the station
On the station:
- The text at the bottom right of your screen tells you where the currently arriving train will be going
- A mappin will also be placed at the current train’s destination
- The exit door gets marked with a corresponding marker
- To enter the train, walk up to it and interact with it (Self explaining :D)
In the train:
- Leaving the train and switching camera perspective works like with any other vehicle
- While in first person view use your Next/Previous weapon key (Mouse wheel up / down) or Dpad left, to switch between the seats
- Feel free to turn on the radio and enjoy the beauty of night city with your favorite tunes
- Use the “Mods” settings menu (Below the vanilla “Settings” menu, requires you to have Native Settings UI installed)
- There you can change things such as: Train speed, TPP camera distance, The time trains stay in the station, Price per station, compatibility with UI mods and more
This mod wouldn’t have been possible without those great people and communities:
- psiberx for constantly updating, developing and fixing CET, as well as helping (And saving this mod) countless times
- Sombra for enabling CET to spawn almost any object, thus making the stations possible
- MaximilumM for providing an easy way to create custom spawnable objects, and letting me use this black magic
- Erok for suffering with me (And also helping I guess :SpicySmug:)
- fuzzo for creating cp77tools and answering my dumb questions
- nim for answering all my dumb questions, and guiding me through the process of archive modding <3
- 123321 for voluntarily sticking their head in the train ;D
Thanks to all the people from both CP2077 Modding discords, and the AMM discord, for being awesome communities and motivating me on this months long journey of making this mod
Buy a coffee for creator:
To all the fans of this gameplay, here’s more Cyberpunk 2077 mods you may also like: