This Native Settings UI mod allows other mods to easily add settings menus that look like the game’s settings menu by using only native UI.
Native Settings UI
This mod does not have any known dependencies other than the base game.
Mods requiring this file
|Challenging Breach Minigame||1.2+|
|Get Out Da Way (GODW)||Latest version, REQUIRED|
|Hidden Packages||required if you want to change literally anything|
|Level Scaling and Balance||1.2+, required for NPC Damage Reduction only|
|Separate FPS Limits for In-game and Menus|
|Simple XP Multiplier||1.2+|
PERMISSIONS AND CREDITS
Credits and distribution rights
- Assets of other users: All of the assets in this file are either the author’s or free-to-use modder’s resources.
- Upload authorization: Under no circumstances are you permitted to upload this Native Settings UI file to other websites.
- Permission to modify: You must obtain my permission before modifying my files in order to improve them.
- Permission to convert: Under no circumstances are you permitted to convert this Native Settings UI file for use in other games.
- Permission to use assets: You must obtain my permission before using any of the assets in this Native Settings UI file.
- Asset use permission in purchased mods/files: You are not permitted to use assets from this file in any mods or files that are sold for a fee on Steam Workshop or other platforms.
- Permission to use assets in mods/files that earn donation points: You cannot earn Donation Points for your mods if they use my assets.
Notes from the Author
This author has made no additional notes about file permissions.
psiberx – some small snippets of code, Cron.lua
- Allows other mods to add their own page and widgets to the newly added “Mods” settings menu.
- Simple to use features such as option descriptions and resetting to default values.
- Has the same appearance and behavior as the standard settings menu.
- Completely compatible with controllers (obviously)
- Allows for the addition of new tabs and subcategories. Widgets include toggle switches, sliders, and list selectors.
This mod does not offer a way of saving the settings or anything like that, this mod just provides the UI, what you do with it is up to you.
- Download the LATEST version of Cyber Engine Tweaks (1.18 or newer)
- Extract this mod into your base game folder (The one containing /bin)
If you want to use this Native Settings UI mod, there are two ways to do so:
- Add this mod to your mod’s requirement list
- Ship this mod with yours, you are free to do that, just make sure to keep it ALWAYS up to date (Also some sort of credit)
- psiberx for answering all my questions, as well as doing a lot of work on CET that makes this mod even work and creating Cron.lua
- rmk for testing and helping me with bugfixing <3
- nim for hating ImGui
Buy a coffee for creator:
Read more: Top 30 Fallout 4 mods in 2021