No Dirty Lens Effect is an exceptionally basic mod eliminates the “filthy focal point” or “focal point soil” impact found in the game.
No Dirty Lens Effect
This mod doesn’t have any known conditions other than the base game.
Mods requiring this file
|Hugs’s preset for Toussaint|
|Wiedzmin Lighting Mod|
PERMISSIONS AND CREDITS
Credits and circulation authorization
- Other client’s resources: Every one of the resources in this document have a place with the creator, or are from allowed to-utilize modder’s assets
- Transfer authorization:
- You can transfer this record to different locales yet you should acknowledge me as the maker of the document
- Alteration authorization: You are permitted to alter my records and delivery bug fixes or enhance the components inasmuch as you acknowledge me as the first maker
- Change authorization: You can change this document over to work with different games as long as you acknowledge me as the maker of the record
- Resource use consent: You are permitted to utilize the resources in this document without consent as long as you credit me
- Resource use authorization in mods/records that are being sold: You are not permitted to utilize resources from this document in any mods/records that are being sold, for cash, on Steam Workshop or different stages
- Resource use consent in mods/records that procure gift focuses: You are permitted to procure Donation Points for your mods on the off chance that they utilize my resources
This creator has not given any extra notes with respect to record consents
This creator has not credited any other person in this record
No Dirty Lens Effect is the main change/mod I’ve endeavored at any point ever to do, and comprises of making a solitary surface straightforward. I’ve followed the little aides Cd Projekt Red gave to simplify surface substitution mods and figured out how to eliminate this impact which had been messing with me since the arrival of the game.
Note: This No Dirty Lens Effect mod just eliminates the messy focal point impact and doesn’t change some other screen impact. You’ll in any case see water beads and the focal point flare that was included Blood and Wine, the two of which can be taken out with the accompanying mods
Note #2: The Super Turbo Lighting Mod by Essenthy won’t work in the event that you have the “no messy focal point mod” introduced, so you’ll have to eliminate this mod.
Nonetheless, the STLM mod eliminates the grimy focal point impact as a matter of course.
To utilize this, essentially drop the “modNoDirtyLensEffect” envelope into your “mods” organizer. In case this is the principal mod you’re utilizing, you’ll initially need to make the “mods” envelope in your Witcher 3 catalog.
It should look somewhat this way: \<path>\The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\mods\modNoDirtyLensEffect
In like manner, assuming you need to eliminate this No Dirty Lens Effect mod, just erase the “modNoDirtyLensEffect” envelope.
Tried on fix 1.08.1/1.08.2/1.08.3/1.10/1.11/1.12/1.21/1.22/1.30/1.31/1.32
If you like playing The Witcher 3, maybe you also want to get these mod: