All in one with Perks Always Active – Next-Gen mod for Witcher 3. When you used this plugin, you can activate all learned skills without having to equip them.
Perks Always Active – Next-Gen
PERMISSIONS AND CREDITS
Credits and distribution rights
- Assets of other users:
Some of the assets in this Witcher 3 Perks Always Active – Next-Gen file are the property of other authors. You must get permission from these authors before using their assets.
- Upload authorization:
You are not allowed to upload this file to other websites in any case.
- Permission to modify:
You may alter my files and distribute bug fixes or enhancements without seeking permission or credit from me.
- Permission to convert:
You are not allowed to convert this file to work with other games in any case.
- Permission to utilize an asset:
You can use the materials in this file by asking permission or crediting me.
- Asset use authorization in purchased mods/files:
This file’s assets may not be used in any modifications or files that are sold for money on Steam Workshop or other platforms.
- Permission to utilize assets in mods/files that earn donation points:
You cannot earn Donation Points for your modifications if they use my materials.
Notes from the Author
This author has made no further remarks about file permissions.
– deltaone for the original idea.
– wlsdks0706 for creating a classic version.
Mods are required:
- Blood and Wine
- Hearts of Stone
- Support for game version 4.00 – Hotfix #2
The Witcher 3 has tons of different skills players can take advantage of. These skills and abilities are so good any Witcher would want to have them.
GOG: C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\The Witcher 3
Steam: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\The Witcher 3
Activate all learned General skills without having to equip them. Check out (All) Perks Always Active – Next-Gen for all skills versions.
However, if you are playing with an existing save game, you have to reset your skills using a Potion of Clearance to make it work properly. (Not required for a fresh new game). If you are using Debug Console Enabler you can create one using the command “additem(‘Clearing Potion’)”
Compatibility: Perks Always Active – Next-Gen mod modifies the following file:
- Reset your skills using a Potion of Clearance (Only required for existing save game)
- Save and Quit the game
- Extract the “modPerksAlwaysActive” folder into your “The Witcher 3\Mods” folder
- Reset your skills using a Potion of Clearance
- Save and Quit the game
- Delete “modPerksAlwaysActive” folder from “The Witcher 3/Mods” folder