Quaint Living – Wildflowers adds wildflowers as forages, along with artisan products, craftables, caps, shirts, and recipes.
Quaint Living – Wildflowers
PERMISSIONS AND CREDITS
Credits and distribution rights
- Assets of other users: All of the assets in this Quaint Living – Wildflowers file are either the author’s or free-to-use modder’s resources.
- Upload authorization: Under no circumstances may you upload this material to other websites.
- Permission to modify: You must obtain my permission before modifying my files in order to enhance them.
- Permission to convert: Under no circumstances are you permitted to convert this Quaint Living – Wildflowers file for use in other games.
- Permission to utilize an asset: You must obtain my permission before using any of the materials in this Quaint Living – Wildflowers file.
- Asset use authorization in purchased mods/files: This file’s assets may not be used in any modifications or files that are sold for money on Steam Workshop or other platforms.
- Permission to utilize assets in mods/files that earn donation points: You cannot earn Donation Points for your modifications if they use my materials.
Notes from the Author
This author has made no further remarks about file permissions.
This author has not credited anyone else in this Quaint Living – Wildflowers file
- New forages
- New productions
- New clothing items
- New decorative craftables
- New letters, quests, and secret notes
New ARTISAN GOODS
New COOKING Recipes
New SHIRTS AND HATS
List of clothing items added and how to obtain them:
- 5 Male shirts
- 2 Female shirts
- 2 Seasonal flower crowns
- 1 Flower headpiece
Shirts are obtained from tailoring. Flower crowns are obtainable at the Hat Mouse shop.
List of craftables added and their unlock requirements:
- Basket (Flower Basket ingredient)
- Monkey Topiary (Foraging lvl 6)
- Mug Planter (Foraging lvl 2)
- Potted Fern (Foraging lvl 3)
- Snail Topiary (Foraging lvl 8)
- Swan Topiary (Foraging lvl 6)
- Wildflower Bucket (Foraging lvl 6
- Wildflower in a Boot (Foraging lvl 4)
KNOWN ISSUES AND LIMITATIONS
- Baskets (craftable item) can be placed on the ground, but cannot be picked back up by normal ways using a hoe/axe, use bombs instead.
- Wildflower mead price is based on the input wildflower price, but when you pick several wildflower meads with different inputs (which means the price should differ) and they stack, the price will follow the first picked wildflower mead instead. I don’t see any workaround for this except putting the input name on the output (ex. Wild Sweet Briar Mead or Sweer Briar Wildflower Mead) which feels convoluted.