RDR 2 Mod Manager manages your modifications, making it simple to enable and disable them.
RDR 2 Mod Manager
PERMISSIONS AND CREDITS
Credits and permission to distribute
- Assets of other users: The author owns all of the assets in this file, or they’re from free-to-use modder’s resources.
- Permission to upload: Under no circumstances are you permitted to upload this material to any other website.
- Permission to make changes: Before you may make changes to my files to make them better, you must first seek permission from me.
- Permission to convert: Under no circumstances are you permitted to convert this RDR 2 Mod Manager file for use in other games.
- Permission to utilize an asset: Before you may use any of the materials in this file, you must first receive permission from me.
- In mods/files that are being sold, asset usage authorization is required: This file’s assets may not be used in any modifications or files that are sold for money on Steam Workshop or other platforms.
- Permission to utilize assets in modifications and files that earn contribution points: If your modifications utilize my assets, you will not be able to earn Donation Points for them.
Notes from the author
This author hasn’t included any more information about file permissions.
Give credit where credit is due
In this file, the author has not given credit to anybody else.
- The wording in the config editor box has been darkened to make it easier to read.
- The.config file is no longer required, and the zip package now just includes one file.
- Initial Publication
- When hardlinking modifications, certain users may see an issue.
- The Delete Mod button has been reintroduced.
The RDR 2 Mod Manager is directly ported here. This allowed me to save weeks off of my development time. I’m going to tidy up the code and add/remove functionality over the following several weeks. Please let me know if you find any issues, and I’ll fix them as soon as I can.
To utilize this mod, please follow these steps:
- In your RDR 2 Mod Manager directory, create a subdirectory (Press OPEN MOD FOLDER to get to this directory). Give this subdirectory the mod’s name (ie “SCRIPTHOOK”)
- Place the mod files in this subdirectory as if this folder were your installation folder. (FOR EXAMPLE, if the mod creator asks to store xxx file in a subdirectory named “mods” in your game directory, create the “mods” folder in this subfolder and place the files there.) You should now have an RDR2ModsMODNAMEmodsxxx file structure.)
- In the manager, press RELOAD, and this mod will now display in the list. When you have all of your modifications enabled/disabled, check the box to identify them as enabled, and then hit SINGLE PLAYER.
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT IMPROPERLY INSTALLED MODS CAN AND WILL DELETE VANILLA GAME FILES, REQUIRING YOU TO DOWNLOAD THEM AGAIN.
You can check out more RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2 mods right below: