This RDR Contracts mod includes new contract missions that are produced automatically for you to play. Over 19 mission scenarios to choose from, each with hundreds of possible permutations, difficulty levels, and locations! Make the most of your weapons and abilities while earning money by taking contracts and assassinating targets across the game’s universe.
|Script Hook RDR2||Must have|
|TieYourLasso – Hangman Edition||Just recommended for full experience|
PERMISSIONS AND CREDITS
Credits and distribution rights
- Assets of other users: All of the assets in this RDR Contracts file are either the author’s or free-to-use modder’s resources.
- Upload authorization: Under no circumstances may you upload this material to other websites.
- Permission to modify: You must obtain my permission before modifying my files in order to enhance them.
- Permission to convert: Under no circumstances are you permitted to convert this RDR Contracts file for use in other games.
- Permission to utilize an asset: You must obtain my permission before using any of the materials in this RDR Contracts file.
- Asset use authorization in purchased mods/files: This RDR Contracts file’s assets may not be used in any modifications or files that are sold for money on Steam Workshop or other platforms.
- Permission to utilize assets in mods/files that earn donation points: You cannot earn Donation Points for your modifications if they use my materials.
This author has not provided any additional notes regarding file permissions
LMS and Konstantinos96b – many thanks for the help with the Research.
This RDR Contracts mod includes new contract missions that are produced automatically for you to play.
There are over 22 distinct mission scenarios to choose from, each with hundreds of possible modifications, difficulty levels, obstacles, and locations!
Make the most of your weapons and abilities while earning money by taking contracts and assassinating targets across the game’s universe.
- Over 22 distinct mission situations with varying levels of difficulty.
- Each mission can take place in dozens of different locales within the game’s globe.
- A user interface for examining and managing contracts.
- Tasks and Prizes System: Each mission includes three automatically created challenges that you may accomplish for extra rewards.
- Bonuses for utilizing the TieYourLasso mod to hang your targets! (At least version 3.2.0)
- Some targets are more wealthy than others, while some are criminals. Keep a look out for ways to profit!
- The game’s tasks are always prioritized – there are no conflicts with the mod’s new missions.
- Some contract goals will have an impact on your honor.
How to play
- Travel to the nearest large city (Valentine, St Denis, Strawberry, Blackwater, Annesburg, Tumbleweed and so on).
- Be on the lookout for peds giving you contracts.
- Interact with the ped to get it to accept it.
- After accepting the new contract, press F1 to view its details.
- Go to the mission’s location and locate your target.
- Get rid of it. Don’t overlook the obstacles!
- If you are desired, leave the area.
- Go to a post office and get your money!
- If you don’t like a task or want to examine your active missions, you may use the GUI to handle your accepted contracts: set up a camp or just rest in position to enter the mod’s menu.
- Keep in mind that each town can only have one active quest at a time.
- Download and install AB’s ScripthookRDR2: http://www.dev-c.com/rdr2/scripthookrdr2/
- Make sure you have an asi loader, it usually comes along with Scripthook.
- Remove previous versions of the mod (.asi file only), if you have any installed.
- Copy Contracts.asi and Contracts.dat to the game’s main installation folder.
- If you discovered an issue and would want to report it, please provide your Contracts.dat and Contracts.log files.
- Missions will be locked if their starting point is too near to yours when you accept them, or if the game was loaded in their region when you accepted them.
Simply move a short distance till the blip is unlocked.
LMS and Konstantinos96b – for all the help with researching!
Join creator’s Patreon to receive updates regarding latest mods, including early access mods and features!
Mods like this take a long time to research and develop. Your support would be much appreciated!