RE3 Simple Reshade is a simple reshade preset and shaders pack for Resident Evil 3 (RE3). This shading makes RE3 a bit darker but with better colors and lighting effects.
RE3 Simple Reshade
This mod require nothing more than Resident Evil 3 gameplay
PERMISSIONS AND CREDITS
Credits and distribution permission
- Other client’s resources: Every one of the resources in this record have a place with the creator, or are from allowed-to-utilize modder’s assets.
- Transfer consent: You are not permitted to transfer this RE3 Simple Reshade to different destinations under any conditions.
- Change authorization: You should get consent from me before you are permitted to adjust my documents to further develop it.
- Transformation consent: You are not permitted to change this RE3 Simple Reshade over to chip away at different games under any conditions.
- Resource use authorization: You should get authorization from me before you are permitted to utilize any of the resources in this document.
- Resource use authorization in mods/documents that are being sold: You are not permitted to utilize resources from this record in any mods/documents that are being sold, for cash, on Steam Workshop or different stages.
This author has not provided any additional notes regarding file permissions
Capcom (for created this creepy but beautiful game)
Timothy Lottes (EPIC)
Reshade Team (Crosire, CeeJay, Marty McFly, Ganossa/Hawk, Bacondither, Ioxa, Otis, Jose Negrete, et al. ~ https://reshade.me)
A simple Reshade preset and shaders pack for RE3 Remake 2020
This shading makes RE3 a bit darker but with better colors and lighting effects.
RE3 Simple Reshade added “Vignette Remover”. Just press DELETE button to activate it. To show off the vignette remover effect, I’ve set the value to 4.0 on purpose. If you feel that remover is too strong (or a weird light ring/fringe effect), then you may adjust it from Reshade UI (by pressing END button), you can turn it down from 4.0 to lower value (somewhere between 2.0 to 2.8 )
- Clean-up/Move/Backup your previous SweetFX or Reshade files (dxgi.dll/d3d11.dll and their related files and folders) if you already installed it to your game.
- Extract these files into the same folder with your game executable
e.g C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\RE3
- INSERT: Toggle Effects ON/OFF (default is ON)
- PAUSE: Toggle real-time side by side comparison (left = vanilla; right = with Mod)
- END: Open Reshade UI overlay menu/editor (you may adjust Color Saturation, Dark Levels, Light Intensity, Vignette Remover from here)
- DELETE: Toggle Vignette Remover ON/OFF (default is OFF) ~ New in version 1.0.2!
Here is some Resident Evil mods you may also loves: