Another REFramework for Monster Hunter Rise plugin that adds Direct2D scripting APIs. This REFramework Direct2D mod requires at least version 1.1.1 of REFramework.
Nowmods requiring this file:
Mods requiring this file:
|Carve Timer Skip and Fast Return||coavins damage and dps overlay Recommended|
|Combo Stats >= 0.3.0||Hunter Arts System (REFramework)|
|Kingdom Hearts HUD||MHR Overlay – Monster HP – Damage Meter (and more) v0.4.0|
|Monster Has HP Bar Version ^0.2.1||Monsters are people HUD (REFramework) (D2D) Required|
|REFramework – Active Skill Display||Simple Reticle|
|Village Reminders >=0.4.0|
PERMISSIONS AND CREDITS
Credits and distribution rights
- Assets of other users:
All of the assets in this REFramework Direct2D file are either the author’s or free-to-use modder’s resources.
- Upload authorization:
You are permitted to upload this file to other websites but you have to credit creator.
- Permission to modify:
You may alter my files and provide bug fixes or enhancements as long as you acknowledge me as the original inventor.
- Permission to convert:
You are allowed to convert this file to work with other games but don’t forget credit creator.
- Permission to utilize assets:
You are permitted to use the materials in this file without permission as long as you credit the creator.
- Asset usage authorization in purchased mods/files:
You are permitted to utilize assets from this file in any modifications or files that are offered for a fee on Steam Workshop or other platforms.
- Permission to utilize assets in mods/files that earn donation points:
You are allowed to earn Donation Points for your modifications if they utilize my materials.
Version 0.1.1: Initial release on nexus.
- Fixed a freeze that could happen when an error occurred inside one of the `d2d.register` functions.
- Improved error handling and reporting in general.
- Added reframework-d2d.lua to let users customize the max update rate for the plugin.
- Increased the default update rate from 30hz to 60hz.
Version 0.2.1: – Improved alpha blending.
- Refactored resources (such as fonts) into their own types
- Added support for loading and drawing images
Version 0.4.0: Moved Lua callbacks to run during the game BeginRendering phase.
An REFramework plugin for the Monster Hunter Rise game that adds a Direct2D scripting API. One of a modder’s resources intended on making batter overlay style mods.
The modders version has these benefits:
- Improved font rendering
- Out-of-the-box support for Unicode rendering
- Updating at a lower rate than every frame, lower the overall performance impact of overlay style scripts
- Download and extract REFramework-D2D.zip
- Copy the /reframework/ folder into your MonsterHunterRise directory.
- Make sure reframework-d2d.dll is in the games /reframework/plugins/ directory.
- Make sure reframework-d2d.lua is in the games /reframework/autorun/ directory.