This Remove Chromatic Aberration and Noise mod disables chromatic aberration and noise in-game, resulting in a much sharper game. There is also no performance hit because this method does not require any additional software (it simply uses the game engine’s ini file). In other words, you should not lose any frames when utilizing this method
Remove Chromatic Aberration and Noise
PERMISSIONS AND CREDITS
Credits and permission to distribute
- Assets of other users: This author has not said whether or not they have used items created by other authors.
- Permission to upload: Under no circumstances are you permitted to upload this file to any other website.
- Permission to make changes: Before you may make changes to my files to make them better, you must first seek permission from me.
- Permission to convert: Under no circumstances are you permitted to convert this file for use in other games.
- Permission to use an asset: Before you can use any of the assets in this file, you must first receive permission from me.
- In mods/files that are being sold, asset use permission is required: This Remove Chromatic Aberration and Noise file’s assets may not be used in any mods or files that are sold for money on Steam Workshop or other platforms.
- Permission to utilize assets in modifications and files that earn contribution points: If your mods use my materials, you can earn Donation Points for them.
Notes from the author
This author hasn’t included any additional information about file permissions.
This author has not credited anyone else in this file
Just follow the instructions in the Instructions.txt file in downloads.
Personal note :- Options to adjust/turn on,off things like noise, chromatic aberration, FOV, vintage, motion blur etc should exist in every game… I dont know why Dev force these options on people.
I hope you guys have good rest of the day/night ?
Browse for more mods with Nowmods right here: