Unlocks the framerate cap in cutscenes by RiseTweaks Plugin. Players also can set image quality higher than 150% in Monster Hunter: Rise game!!
PERMISSIONS AND CREDITS
Credits and distribution rights
- Assets of other users:
All of the assets in this file are either the author’s or free-to-use modder’s resources.
- Upload authorization:
You are not permitted to upload this RiseTweaks file to other websites under any condition.
- Permission to modify:
You can not alter my files and provide bug fixes or enhancements
- Permission to convert:
You can convert this file to work with other games but don’t forget credit creator.
- Permission to utilize assets:
You have to seek author permission before using the materials in this file.
- Asset usage authorization in purchased mods/files:
You are not permitted to utilize assets from this file in any modifications or files offered for a fee on Steam Workshop or other platforms.
- Permission to utilize assets in mods/files that earn donation points:
You are not allowed to earn Donation Points for your modifications if they utilize my materials.
Notes from the Author
This mod can maintain, free to modify and upload as a separate file if the author can not take care of it. Don’t worry!
Credits should be filed
Link Github: https://github.com/pulzed/mINI
RiseTweaks version 0.2:
- Added the new settings
- Changed proxied DLL from hid.dll to d3d11on12.dll
- This mod allows cutscenes to be viewed without the 30 fps cap.
- Automatically uses your in-game Framerate Cap setting.
- Forces the game to use a custom Image Quality scale instead of the preset in-game options.
DLL has no longer supported from update Ver.188.8.131.52+ but it is still available in archives for people playing old versions of the game. It is same the as Dytser’s FPS and Resolution Unlocker, however, the Cheat Table is still a good fallback in conditions this fails to use.
Doesn’t require Cheat Engine and launches with the game.
If you take longer than 25 seconds to launch the game window, you will instantly crash.
Enabled – Use the Frame Uncap feature.
FrameLimit – What your preferred fps value is.
Auto – Let the plugin check your game’s config file on launch to determine your frame limit.
Enabled – Use the Image Quality feature.
ImageQuality – What is your preferred scaling value is.
- REFramework: For Integrity check Bypass
1. Extract download file of zip to game installation root, overwrite if needed. (eg. Steam\steamapps\common\MonsterHunterRise)
2. Open RiseTweaks.ini in Notepad or a text editor of your choice.
3. Set FrameLimit and ImageQuality to your preferred values. (eg. FrameLimit=60 | ImageQuality=1.5)
4. Ensure REFramework is installed otherwise you will crash after integrity checks.
5. If you had the first version installed, delete hid.dll.
Many thank you Fexty and Aster from the Modding Discord for putting up with my goopy goblin brain for hours!