San Andreas Modloader is an ASI Plugin for Rockstar’s Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas that offers a very user-friendly and simple method to install and remove your mods.
San Andreas Modloader
|ASI Loader||Needed for Mod Loader|
PERMISSIONS AND CREDITS
Credits and permission to distribute
- Assets of other users: This author has not said whether or not they have utilized items created by other writers.
- Permission to upload: Under no circumstances are you permitted to upload this material to any other website.
- Permission to make changes: Before you may make changes to my files to make them better, you must first seek permission from me.
- Permission to convert: Under no circumstances are you permitted to convert this file for use in other games.
- Permission to utilize an asset: Before you may use any of the materials in this file, you must first receive permission from me.
- In mods/files that are being sold, asset usage authorization is required: This file’s assets may not be used in any modifications or files that are sold for money on Steam Workshop or other platforms.
- Permission to utilize assets in modifications and files that earn contribution points: If your modifications utilize my materials, you may earn Donation Points for them.
Notes from the author
This author hasn’t included any more information about file permissions.
Give credit where credit is due
In this file, the author has not given credit to anybody else.
San Andreas Modloader is an ASI Plugin for Rockstar’s Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas that offers a very user-friendly and quick method to install and remove your mods without having to bother with anything in your game installation. It’s easy to use; just create one or more folders within the modloader directory and dump the mod contents inside. It’s finished. It is advised that each change be kept in its own folder.
- NO ORIGINAL FILE IS REPLACED.
- Allow Mod Loader to handle the merging of data files. As a result, you may have up to 70 handling.cfg files at modloader and they’ll all operate great.
- Reading the readme files: You don’t have to worry about copying the data line from the readme file and pasting it into the data file since San Andreas Modloader takes care of it for you!
- Mods that are fun to play with. Change or upload files while the game is underway to observe instant consequences!
- Support for the command line For customizations, see modloader/.data/Command Line Arguments.md and the in-game menu. Go to Mod Configuration > Options.
For more Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas mods, take a look at these right here: