Come to Script Merger mod which helps you detect conflicts between mods in the Witcher 3 game. Besides, it helps you resolve them by creating merged files that override the conflicting ones and configuring a custom load order for your mods. However, the merges are easy to undo because they don’t change the original mod or game files. So it’s up to your mods, some merges may require a basic understanding of code.
Script Merger mod doesn’t have any known dependencies other than the base game.
|Always Active Puppet or Alternate Signs||Always Active Rend and Whirl|
|Better Keybinds||Enhanced Targeting|
|E3 Vibration in Combat (To merge the script, especially for use with Ghost Mode.)||Community Patch – Besserwisser’s Fix Collection (Including Nitpickers Patch)|
|Faster Sprint Stop Animation||God Mode – Play How You Want To|
|Improved Starting Gear||Improved Witcher Swords|
|Infinite item Stacking – resources junk food kits and arrows (mutagens for NG PLUS)||New Combat Experience (Install the main file and check the script conflicts by using it.)|
|More Quick Slots and Quick Inventory||LEGO – Loot Economy Gear Overhaul|
|No Vanilla Logging||Optional Alchemy Refill|
|Potions Tweaks||Quen Discharge Skill Buff|
|Quen Exploding Shield Skill Balanced||Extended Potions|
|Script Merger Unofficial Patch (download and extract the original file first)||The Witcher 3 – Redux (Only required if you are using other mods or the optional “Descriptive Levels” module)|
|Thoughtful_Stashfriendly_Roach||Wolf Follower for TW3 v1.31 (Resolve conflicts after installing.)|
PERMISSIONS AND CREDITS
- Other client’s resources:
The assets in the file belong to the author, some are from allowed-to-utilize modder’s assets. So if you want to use the assets, don’t forget to seek permission
- Transfer consent:
You are allowed to upload Script Merger file to other sites, but you must credit creator in your post
- Modification permission:
You are allowed to modify the file and release bug fixes or improve on the features with creator permission
- Transformation consent:
You can convert this file to work on other games as long as you credit me as the creator of the file
- Resource use authorization:
You must get permission from the creator before you are allowed to use any of the assets in Script Merger file.
- Asset use permission (for mods/file are bring sold):
No! Don’t allow to everyone use assets file in any mods/files even it’s being sold. For the money, it uses on Steam Workshop or other platforms.
- Resource use authorization in mods/records that procure gifts focuses:
You are not permitted to acquire Donation Points for your mods in the event that they utilize my resources.
❗️ Some notes from Author:
This author has not provided any additional notes regarding file permissions
⭕️ Credit file: This author has not credited anyone else in this file
- The merged mod folder was not being removed from the mods folder when all merges were removed.
- where Script merger would crash if the user had moved his W3 game dir.
- Initial detection of arguments including detection of when Vortex is starting up the merger.
- Detection of updated merge source files & basic prompt to delete affected merge.
- More mods.settings file validation.
- Re-added runtime info to the config file which avoids TypeLoadException at launch (hopefully)
False “missing file” error after successful bundle merge of 3+ mods.
“Dependency Locations” menu item stopped working in 0.6.1.
Crash when trying to open relative file paths.
Disabled mods still had checkboxes in some situations.
File menu with options to open certain files/folders, repack merged bundle, or exit & launch the game.
Prompt to delete merges that include disabled mods.
Taskbar progress bar (Windows Vista or newer).
Tooltips to context menu.
expected path to missing file dialog for troubleshooting.
Status bar aesthetics.
“Set Priority” prompt functionality.
- Removed checkboxes from disabled mods
Option to collapse conflicts resolved by load order really collapsed all conflicts.
“Open Vanilla” context items were shown when the vanilla file didn’t exist.
Wrong text color upon right-clicking a node, then clicking a checkbox.
- Hid “Select/Expand All” context menu items when a node is right-clicked.
- Disabling an unprioritized mod gives it priority 9999, instead of your order’s lowest priority + 1.
Why’s Script Merger Useful
To improve your experience game, especially when you have multiple mods that modify the same game file. The Witcher 3 only loads one of the modded versions of that file, overriding all-over versions. It makes a conflict between the files and can break the mods.
Since from there, this Script Merger mod version has been released with the main purpose of trying to help players resolve the problem above
What It Does
- Despite the name, Script Merger mod will detect mod conflicts in .bundle packages as well as .ws scripts.
- To resolve them: it will create merged versions of conflicting text files. It leaves the original files untouched but overrides them.
- It can’t merge non-text conflicts, but for these, it can help you manage your custom load order (mods.settings file) to make certain mods override others.
Players can use these 3rd-party external tools
- KDiff3 by Joachim Eibl, for merging text files
- QuickBMS by Luigi Auriemma, for scanning & unpacking .bundle files.
- – wcc_lite by CD Projekt RED, for packing merged text files into .bundle files.
Packing Bundle – Pack Finished
Found Conflicts – Custom load order
- Download –> Extract –> launch the Script Merger file
- Enter your game’s installation path in the textbox at the top.
- Click on “Refresh” button above the “Conflicts” list.
- If mergeable conflicts are detected, repeat these steps until the conflicts are resolved:
– Choose 2 or more versions of any file(s) to merge.
– Click “Create Selected Merge” button.
– If the mods have differences that don’t overlap, KDiff3 can merge them automatically.
– If the mods have differences that overlap, KDiff3 will appear so you can merge them manually.
– If Script Merger can’t find the vanilla version of the modded file, you must merge all differences manually when KDiff3 appears.
- If non-text conflicts are detected, Script Merger displays them but can’t merge them. So, one of the mods in each conflict will “win” & override the others. Resolve:
– By default: the game loads mods follow folder names –> numbers first –> underscores –> letters (not case-sensitive).
– Another way, you can right-click one of the mods to set its priority (1 to 9999, lower number loads first) (best explanation by Kad_Venku)
Now enjoy the game!
Note: when uninstalling or updating one of the mods included in a merge, Script Merger will detect the change & prompt you to delete affected merges.
- Delete the merged mod folder if you want to undo all merges and return your mods to their original state (mod0000_MergedFiles in v0.5, mod__MergedScripts in v0.4.3).
- If you want to completely remove the Script Merger file from your computer. You have to delete the files that were in the .zip file you downloaded, as well as the generated MergeInventory.xml file if you have it.
If you are looking for more The Witcher 3 mods, check out these ones right here: